If you’re running a Druid build in Diablo 4, you’ll need to know how to get Insatiable Fury. It’s one of the most powerful Unique items you can get for the class.
Diablo 4 has introduced a new tier of rarity to the series with Unique gear. These items have distinct and powerful traits that will add a significant amount of versatility to your build.
We’re going to cover all you need to know about what Insatiable Fury does and the most effective way of getting it, below.
How to Get Insatiable Fury in Diablo 4
To get Insatiable Fury in Diablo 4, you need to play in either World Tier 3 or 4 and hope that it drops as loot when defeating enemies and opening chests.
As well as this, you can also target farm for Insatiable Fury by defeating the Beast in the Ice or the Girgoire endgame bosses in Diablo 4.
This is because these are the only endgame bosses that have Insatiable Fury in their loot tables. Therefore, defeating these endgame bosses is the most reliable way of getting this Unique Chest Armor in Diablo 4.
You’ll first need to meet some requirements before you can face them.
How to Get Insatiable Fury from Grigoire
To get the Insatiable Fury from Grigoire, you need to summon and defeat him in the Hall of the Penitent dungeon in either World Tier 3 or World Tier 4.
To summon Grigoire, you need to do the following:
- Gather Living Steel by taking part in Helltides
- You can get Living Steel by opening Tortured Gifts of Living Steel – they need 300 Aberrant Cinders to open
- You will need 2 Living Steel to summon Grigoire in the Hall of the Penitent dungeon in World Tier 3
- You will need 5 Living Steel to summon Grigoire in the Hall of the Penitent dungeon in World Tier 4
There is a chance Grigoire will drop Insatiable Fury after defeating him. For a more detailed rundown, check out our guide on how to summon Grigoire.
For more on how to get Living Steel, head over to our guide on every Tortured Gift of Living Steel Chest location in Diablo 4 Season 2.
How to Get Insatiable Fury from the Beast in the Ice
To get Insatiable Fury from the Beast in the Ice, you need to summon and defeat him at the Glacial Fissure Nightmare Dungeon in World Tier 4.
You can only summon and fight the Beast in the Ice in World Tier 4.
Do the following to summon the Beast in the Ice:
- Craft a Glacial Fissure Nightmare Sigil at the Occultist to be able to summon the Beast in the Ice
- You will need:
- 9 Distilled Fear – has a chance to drop from completing Nightmare Dungeons level 30 or higher
- 250 Sigil Powder – drops from Tree of Whispers rewards caches, defeating enemies in Nightmare Dungeons, World Bosses, and salvaging Nightmare Sigils
- You will need:
- Once crafted, activate the Glacial Fissure Nightmare Sigil to initiate the Beast in the Ice boss encounter at the Glacial Fissure Nightmare Dungeon
After defeating the Beast in the Ice, there is a chance that Insatiable Fury will drop.
How to Get Insatiable Fury As Loot
To get Insatiable Fury as loot, you must be in at least World Tier 3 (Nightmare Difficulty) for it to be able to drop. Unique-tiered items can only drop on World Tier 3 or World Tier 4.
To unlock World Tier 3, you must finish the campaign on at least World Tier 2 (Veteran Difficulty) and complete the Cathedral of Light Capstone Dungeon.
There is no straightforward way to reliably get Insatiably Fury – it is a random item drop like most loot in the game.
Here are a few ways to increase your chances of getting Unique loot:
- Defeat Grigoire and Beast in the Ice endgame bosses
- Defeat Elite enemies
- Open chests
- Complete Dungeons and Nightmare Dungeons
- Complete Strongholds
- Open Helltide Mystery Chests
- Defeat World Bosses
There is a fair amount of RNG involved, but with a bit of luck, it will drop for you eventually.
What is Insatiable Fury in Diablo 4?
Insatiable Fury is a powerful Unique Chest Armor exclusive to the Druid that has the Unique Effect of significantly buffing your Werebear form.
Here are the armor’s affixes and unique effects:
- Insatiable Fury Affixes:
- + Physical Damage
- + Overpower Damage
- + Damage Reduction while Fortified
- + Total Armor while in Werebear Form
- Insatiable Fury Unique Effect:
- Werebear Form is now your true form, and you gain +2 ranks to all Werebear skills
Insatiable Fury’s Unique Effect makes Werebear your Druid’s true form, meaning that you won’t revert to human form when engaged in combat. With a +2 buff to all Werebear skills, your damage output is increased significantly.
In addition, Insatiably Fury also buffs your armor in Werebear form, meaning you can tank hits a lot more easily.
There is also an increase to your Overpower and Fortify – two mechanics that work together to further increase your damage output and are particularly well-suited for Druid players.
If you’re looking for more on Unique items, check out our guide on how to summon every endgame boss to target farm Uniques and Uber Uniques!