Due to its impressive unique effects and boost for Berseking builds, the Tuskhelm of Joritz the Mighty is one of the most sought-after armor pieces in Diablo 4.
Mind you, this helm is not perfect. Despite being a superb complement for Berseking Barbarians, its defense is rather lacking compared to other armor options.
Nevertheless, this armor piece is an S-Tier level helm worth having for your build! Tag along with us to learn how to get it and all the details about its unique effects!
How to Get
The Tuskhelm of Joritz the Mighty unique Barbarian armor piece in Diablo 4 can obtained in World Tier 4 as loot dropped by enemies, found in chests, or received as a reward by completing Nightmare Dungeons and events.
Additionally, you can also target farm and get this item as reward loot for summoning and defeating The Echo of Duriel.
These are the best events you can complete to farm this item as fast as possible:
- Nightmare Dungeons (Higher tiers yield better rewards)
- Legion Events
- World Bosses
- Helltide Events (Opening Tortured Gifts of Mysteries)
Farming Using Echo of Duriel (Higher Chance but Harder to Achieve)
Target farming this item is a good idea if you already have it as a goal to farm Echo of Duriel encounters. This helm is on Duriel’s loot table, so your chances of getting it are slightly higher. However, summoning this boss is not an easy task.
You need to do the following to summon Duriel:
- Deposit 2 Mucus-Slick Eggs and 2 Shards of Agony in the Pestilent Altar located at the Gaping Cravasse dungeon. This dungeon is located south of Gea Kul in Kehjistan.
- To obtain Mucus-Slick Eggs, defeat the Echo of Varshan in World Tier 4.
- To get Shards of Agony, defeat Grigoire, The Galvanic Saint in World Tier 4.
In case you need extra help, we have an extensive guide on summoning and defeating Duriel.
Due to how cumbersome and time-consuming it is to summon Duriel, you might want to test your luck with Nightmare Dungeons, Legion, and Helltide events for this one if you are short on time.
Farm by Completing NM Dungeons & Events (Lower Chance But Easier Method)
Nightmare Dungeons offer guaranteed loot rewards after completing each of them. This loot often includes a couple of Legendary items.
Moreover, on some lucky occasions, Unique items such as the Tuskhelm of Joritz the Mighty could drop in at the end of NM Dungeons in Diablo 4.
Aside from this, completing World Bosses, Legion events, and participating in Helltides are good methods to farm Legendary and Unique items.
Nonetheless, despite this method being easier, the odds of getting specifically the Tuskhelm of Joritz the Mighty is lower when compared to target farming it by defeating Duriel.
What is the Tuskhelm of Joritz the Mighty?
The Tuskhelm of Joritz the Mighty is a Unique Helm for the Barbarian class introduced in Diablo 4 Season 2. Its most prominent feature is its boost to damage while Berserking.
However, its defense is weak, balancing what is a flawless S-Tier armor piece for Barbarian builds cemented around Berserking.
Affixes & Unique Aspect Effects
|Unique Aspect Effect
|+[x] Maximum Fury
+[x]% Attack Speed
+[x]% Damage while Berserking
+2 Ranks of the Aggressive Resistance Passive
|When you gain Berserking while already Berserk, you have [40-60]% chance to become more enraged granting 15%[x] increased damage, 2 Fury per second, and 10% Cooldown Reduction.
As he fought with side by side with Raekor to liberate the labor camp, Joritz claimed this dented helm from a fallen foe. As his legend grew, its Unique shape became synonymous with his great deeds.Diablo 4 In-Game Description
Best Case Use
This helm only works as intended with Barbarian builds that are focused on Berserking:
- 15% increase in damage while Berserking is fantastic for the Barb class. No matter what skills you have assigned for damage output, this boost will be noticeable.
- The 2 Fury per second regeneration is ideal to take full advantage of the damage boost. This will make it easier for you to keep spamming your damage-inflicting skills.
- Mixed with the extra damage output and Fury regeneration, this Unique helm also offers a 10% Cooldown Reduction, making it easier to constantly use your skills while you are boosted.
One of the only areas lacking in the Tuskhelm of Joritz the Mighty in Diablo 4 is its low armor defense. However, boosting said defense with your shout skills and other armor pieces mitigates this downside.
In fact, even with that disadvantage, this helm is a must-have if your Barbarian build includes Berserking.