Completing the Fallen Temple Capstone Dungeon is an essential prerequisite for accessing World Tier 4 (Torment) in Diablo 4.
The dungeon acts as a level gate for Diablo 4’s highest difficulty setting. You need to meet a variety of requirements before you can take it on.
Here we’re going to cover how to access the Fallen Temple Capstone Dungeon in Diablo 4 and how to complete it.
Where to Find Fallen Temple Capstone Dungeon Location in Diablo 4
You can find the Fallen Temple Capstone Dungeon in the Chambatar Ridge area of the Dry Steppes Region east of the Fate’s Retreat Waypoint.
Here it is on Diablo 4’s map:
Diablo 4 Fallen Temple Capstone Dungeon: How to Beat
To beat the Fallen Temple Capstone Dungeon, you must be in World Tier 3 and level 70+.
At this point in the game, the Fallen Temple Capstone Dungeon will likely be one of the more difficult bits of content to get through. It acts as a sort of ‘test’ to see if you’re ready to tackle the jump in difficulty in the next World Tier.
You can attempt to take on the Dungeon at any point in during your time in World Tier 3, but it’s strongly recommended to level up to level 70 first to make it easier.
When you begin to near level 70 a Priority Quest will pop up, prompting you to take on the dungeon.
Follow these steps to complete the Fallen Temple Capstone Dungeon to unlock World Tier 4:
Diablo 4 Fallen Temple Capstone Dungeon Guide
- Enter the Antechamber of the Damned and choose your path
- Upon entering the Antechamber, you’ll see two empty pedestals in front of two sealed doors
- The Sigil of the Weak leads on the Gluttonous Chapel and the Sigil of the Indolent leads to The Cursed Halls
- Choose which door to go through first – you have to do both, but the order doesn’t matter
- The Gluttonous Chapel
- Fight your way through to a chamber containing a “Demonic Barrier“
- Examine the barrier and survive the “Trial of the Weak” – doing so will give you a “Curse of the Weak” debuff which increases the damage you take from enemies
- Pick up the Bloodstone, bring it back to the Antechamber, and place it on the Pedestal
- The Cursed Halls
- Fight your way through to a chamber containing the “Idol of the Fallen Temple“
- Destroy the Idol in the “Trial of the Indolent” – doing so will give you a “Curse of the Indolent” debuff which increases the duration of Crowd Control effects on you
- Pick up the Stone Carving, bring it back to the Antechamber, and place it on the Pedestal
- Head through the newly opened door down to the Cathedral of Flesh
- Collect Animus from Animus Carriers
- Animus is a purple orb dropped by enemies with the title “Animus Carriers” – these are Elite enemies
- Deposit Animus into the Animus Urn
- Find the Urn and deposit all the Animus you’ve collected
- This will spawn two Elite enemies that need to be defeated
- Defeat Elias, Hatred’s Remnant
- Head downstairs to the boss arena to fight Elias
- Watch out for his AOE attacks – dodging is key to avoid taking large amounts of damage
- Fire Resistance Elixers and affixes will work well in this fight – his Firebolt attacks are homing and will deal a lot of damage if it hits you
Defeating Elias will unlock the ability to access World Tier 4. A Priority Quest, “Inspect the World Tier Statue“, will appear, prompting you to head to the World Tier Statue in Kyovoshad.
You can now play in World Tier 4 (Torment) – Diablo 4’s highest difficulty!