When players eventually get their hands on a mount in Diablo 4, they’ll notice that they can unleash a devastating dismount skill to deal damage to their foes. But did you know there is one for each class?
Below we’re going to go into every dismount skill for each class in Diablo 4, what they do, and how to unlock them.
What are Dismount Abilities in Diablo 4?
Dismount skills are damage-dealing abilities that can apply certain status effects and damage types to your enemies when activated. Each dismount skill is unique to each class.
Here are all the dismount skills for each class in Diablo 4:
- Barbarian – Bounding Slam
- Druid – Pummel
- Necromancer – Bone Spike
- Rogue – Volley
- Sorcerer – Freezing Wake
Diablo 4’s dismount skills provide a great way to enter skirmishes and deal a nice bit of AOE damage to packs of grouped-up foes.
How to Unlock Dismount Skills in D4?
To unlock a dismount skill, you must have access to mounts and first complete the Priority Quest ‘Mount: Donan’s Favor’ at the beginning of Act 4 in Diablo 4. For a specific dismount skill, you need to be playing with its corresponding class to access it.
Check out how to unlock your first mount in Diablo 4 for a more comprehensive guide on how to access mounts.
All Dismount Skills in Diablo 4
Below is a list of each class’s dismount skill in Diablo 4 and what they do:
Barbarian Dismount Skill – Bounding Slam
- Leap from your mount and pummel the ground twice, dealing 112% damage and stunning enemies
- Requires a Two-Handed Weapon to use
Druid Dismount Skill – Pummel
- Shapeshift into a Werebear as you leap from your mount and slam the ground, dealing 180% damage and Knocking Down enemies hit for 2.5 seconds
Necromancer Dismount Skill – Bone Spike
- Leap from your mount and slam the ground, unleashing trails of spikes that deal 120% damage and Stun enemies for 2 seconds
Rogue Dismount Skill – Volley
- Leap upwards from your mount and unleash a volley of arrows, dealing 105% damage
Sorcerer Dismount Skill – Freezing Wake
- Crystallize into a rushing wisp of ice, dealing 110% damage to and Freezing enemies in your path for 2 seconds
There’s everything we know about the class-specific dismount skills in Diablo 4. With these stylish dismounts, you’ll be getting the jump on the demons of Sancturay in no time at all.