In Black Ops Cold War Zombies, there’s a new currency to discover – here’s how to get Flawless and Refined Aetherium Crystals as fast as possible.
In Cold War Zombies Season 2, players can discover not one but two new variants of Aetherium Crystals.
Obtaining Flawless and Refined Crystals is essential when it comes to surviving the undead hordes. Each one can be used to upgrade your Perks, weapon skills, and Field Upgrades to the new 4th and 5th tiers.
However, getting hold of the new currency isn’t easy, and only seasoned Zombies players will be racking up the Crystals in-game. Thankfully, there’s an easy way to get Flawless and Refined Crystals in Black Ops Cold War Zombies.
Fastest Way to Earn Flawless and Refined Crystals in Cold War Zombies
Thanks to a new guide by YouTuber Caspahz, we now know the best way to earn Flawless and Refined Crystals in Cold War Zombies.
This method is 100% foolproof, but it does take a bit of careful maneuvering. Here’s how to get more Crystals than you know what to do with:
- First, load into a game of Die Maschine Solo, and get downed by the undead.
- Kill a zombie with your pistol, and self-revive yourself.
- At this point, you’ll notice that a zombie cannot hit you when you go prone.
- Next, you’ll need to make sure you have the Healing Aura Field upgrade, and the Juggernog and Quick Revive perks. Here’s how to get Juggernog for free, to save you time.
- You’ll also want the Nova Variant of the D.I.E. Wonder Weapon for best results.
- Then head to Crash Site and go prone over by the middle hole, pictured above.
- Zombies will hit you and start pushing you underneath the map. Simply stand up and go prone again once this occurs, and you’ll fall through the ground.
- Run over to two little floating poles that you’ll see under the ground, and you’ll drop down into a new area.
- Activate your Healing Aura to stay alive, and crawl to the side, until you fall into this corner of the Medical Bay.
- In this spot, zombies will pile up in front of you, but you’ll never get hit by the undead. Stay away from the invisible wall in front to guarantee your survival.
- Once you get to Round 21, you’ll start earning Refined and Flawless Aetherium Crystals quite quickly. And since you cannot be hit, you’ll be able to power through the Rounds and rack up the Crystals with ease.
- Use a Ring of Fire Field Upgrade and hug the left wall for best results.
Then, enjoy spending all your hard-earned Crystals! Caspahz shows off the full method in this video below:
Want More Black Ops Cold War Zombies Season 2 Guides?
- How To Get Unlimited Ammo For The Death Machine In Cold War Zombies
- Cold War Outbreak: How to Get Ray Gun, R.A.I. K-84, & D.I.E. Shockwave
- How To Get Free Perks In Cold War Zombies’ Outbreak Mode
- How to Unlock Every Operator in Cold War & Warzone Season 2
- Cold War Zombies: How to Get Insane Weapon XP in Outbreak