If you’re tuning in to COD NEXT 2023 to see what the future of Call of Duty looks like, be sure to claim these drops on Twitch or YouTube for free rewards!
Call of Duty NEXT is an annual event that showcases what Activision’s shooter franchise is getting up to next.
This year we’ve got the reveal of MW3 multiplayer, a new Warzone map showcase, MWZ Zombies mode information, and even more Warzone Mobile details in store for us.
But as an added incentive to tune in, COD NEXT offers a number of Twitch/YouTube drops to viewers, with some excellent in-game rewards up for grabs.
All COD NEXT Twitch & YouTube Drops
Call of Duty fans who tune into COD NEXT will be able to earn the following drops to use in MW3 and Warzone:
- Death Upload – AMR9 Weapon Blueprint (MW3 SMG)
- Robotic Gamer – Emblem
- Bot Ops – Charm
- Curve Monitor – Calling Card
Interestingly, the Death Upload Blueprint appears to be for a MW3 SMG called the AMR9.
Whether that will appear in MW2 early, or only arrive on November 10 with the new release, remains to be seen!
It’s worth noting that, thanks to the Carry Forward feature, all MW2 items will make the jump to MW3 along with your other weapons, Operators, and unlocks! Therefore, we could see the gun appear in Modern Warfare 2 before the new game’s launch.
How to Get Twitch & YouTube Drops From COD NEXT
To unlock all of COD NEXT’s rewards, simply make sure your Twitch or YouTube account is linked to your Activision account, and then watch the upcoming stream for a specified amount of time.
COD NEXT will kick off on October 5 at 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET / 5 PM BST, and can be watched using the links below:
Be sure to link your Activision account to Twitch or YouTube before the stream begins.
How to Link Your Activision Account to Twitch
- First, head to the Activision Twitch Rewards page here
- You will need to sign into your Activision account, the same one you use for Warzone & MW2
- Click on ‘Relink my Twitch account to my Activision account’
- Sign in to your Twitch account
- Then, link the two accounts together with the Authorize button
How to Link Your Activision Account to YouTube
- First, head to the YouTube account sharing page, in Settings – Connected Apps
- Look for Activision ID and hit Connect
- You will need to sign into your Activision account, the same one you use for Warzone & MW2.
- Your accounts will then be connected