The next season is called Season 1 “The Heist” and it features a raft of new content including two new maps, two new weapons, and some Lunar New Year-themed events. Every new season of Call of Duty: Mobile also introduces a raft of weapon balance changes; with buffs and nerfs hitting some of the game’s most loved (and hated) weapons and 2022’s Season 1 is no different.
So, if you are curious about how your favorite loadout will perform next season, check out all the buffs and nerfs below.
All Weapon Buffs and Nerfs in COD Mobile Season 1
Now, we previously mentioned how every new season of Call of Duty: Mobile has buffs and nerfs and on that point, we might be slightly stretching the truth, as based on what is known so far about Season 1, there will only be buffs to six guns.
This information comes courtesy of the translated Korean patch notes, which are made available slightly earlier than the English language version of the game.
Most of the buffs increase the damage and damage range of some under-performing weapons including the Rytec AMR sniper rifle and the PP19 Bizon SMG.
- Stage 3 range damage increase from 22-19-16-12 to 22-19-18-12
- Increased first range damage from 8m to 10m
- Tactical reload time from 4 seconds to 3.4 seconds
- Empty magazine reload time from 5 seconds to 4.1 seconds
- First range damage from 28 to 28
- Headshot damage ratio from 1.2 to 1.3
- Chest damage multiplier from 1 to 1.15
- Increased range in first section from 7m to 9m
- Increased range in the second section from 13m to 15m
- Tactical reload time from 2.3 seconds to 2.1 seconds
- Empty magazine reload time from 2.8 seconds to 2.5 seconds
- Number of shots from 3 to 4
- Ammo from 1 to 2
Of course, these weapon balance changes are subject to change. If that is the case, we will update this page with all the latest information.
Want to know more? Check out our Call of Duty: Mobile Season 1 explainer.