In order to Climb the Battlements in Hogwarts Legacy’s The High Keep mission, players should follow these steps:
- Use Depulso to spin the mechanism and open the gate.
- Cast Wingardium Leviosa to move the crate into position by the broken wall
- Finally, use Levioso (not Wingardium Leviosa) to make the crate float before climbing on top and scaling the wall.
It’s that final step that’s giving people the most issue, as many Harry Potter fans don’t think to make an object float before climbing on it.
Here’s our full guide to Climbing the Battlements, to help you out:
- Head to the right and climb up the castle walls.
- Cast Depulso on the wall mechanism near the gate on the left.
- Once the gate is lifted, use Accio to pull the crate towards you.
- Use Wingardium Leviosa or other spells to move the crate to the right, in front of the broken wall.
- Cast Levioso on the crate.
- Climb onto the floating crate and jump up the wall to climb it.
Just like that, you’ve successfully Climbed the Battlements in Hogwarts Legacy! But if you want help in the next section, here’s how to Enter the Gatehouse and Open the Main Gate!
Want to see what’s up next? Here’s the full Mission List for Hogwarts Legacy.
Read More: How to Find & Solve All Merlin Trials in Hogwarts Legacy
How to Enter the Gatehouse
- Move along the battlements and destroy the wooden pallet with Depulso or another destructive spell.
- Before entering the newly-uncovered hole, head around the corner and use Accio to move the crate towards you.
- Then, enter the wooden pallet hole and cast Depulso on the switch inside several times until the metal gate moves as far as it can go.
- Cast Accio on the handle behind the gate to open the main gate.
Now, Natsai Onai will be able to enter the castle and join you!
Don’t forget to check our guide on finding all the Demiguise Moons in Hogwarts Legacy.
You’ll need them if you want to open every locked door around the castle.