As end-game SBCs start to release in FIFA 23, they will require the use of Team of the Week (TOTW) items and players are understandably wanting the cheapest.
With TOTW items not in packs, the supply is low, making them rise in price due to the demand. However, we have you covered with the cheapest TOTW items.
Cheapest Team of the Week Items in FIFA 23
The cheapest TOTW items you can buy in FIFA 23 are items rated 75 to 88 Overall, which are all priced at around 28,000 to 30,000 coins.
Here are some examples of the cheapest TOTWs in FIFA 23 between this price range:
- CAM: Daichi Kamada – 83 Overall
- GK: Pepe Reina – 83 Overall
- GK: Matz Sels – 84 Overall
- GK: Mattia Perin – 84 Overall
- CB: Toby Alderweireld – 85 Overall
- ST: Mauro Icardi – 85 Overall
- CB: José Giménez – 86 Overall
- RB: Kieran Trippier – 86 Overall
- CM: Mateus Uribe – 87 Overall
- ST: Anderson Talisca – 87 Overall
- ST: Iago Aspas – 87 Overall
- CB: Facundo Medina – 88 Overall
- GK: David Soria – 88 Overall
Since these players are not in demand for gamers to use in their teams, the prices all fluctuate at the same time.
How to Find the Cheapest TOTW in FIFA 23
To discover the cheapest TOTW players in FIFA 23 at any given time, follow these steps:
- On the FUT main menu, navigate to the “Transfers” section, then proceed to the “Transfer Market.”
- Choose the “Quality” filter and set it to “Gold Team of the Week,” as indicated by the red circle in the image below.
- Under the “Pricing” filter, set the “Max. Buy Now” value to 28250 coins, as shown by the red rectangle in the image below.
- Press Triangle on PlayStation or Y on Xbox to initiate the search.
- If you do not find TOTWs, increase the “Max. Buy Now” slowly until they pop up on the search.