Since the release of CoD WW2 there have been various issues with the game. Online Multiplayer has been very unstable. Sledgehammer Games has been working day and night to fix these issues, having a stable game is paramount for any game developer. Here’s the latest update notes posted on Reddit:
CoD WW2 Update 11/10
Welcome to our first Patch Note Update! We’ve heard the community loud and clear over social channels, and we’re working around the clock to ensure a better experience for all players. We’ve been tracking issues as they arise on our end and have pushed an update to address some of your top concerns.
Below are all the changes and fixes we pushed out today.
COD:WWII MULTIPLAYER UPDATES:
- Connectivity improvements and optimizations
- Fixed de-ranking issues
- Addressed an issue where players encountered an infinite load screen
- Leaderboard stability improvements and bug fixes
- General UI improvements
- Loading optimizations
- Splitscreen functionality improvements
- Added new unlock inventory stars to indicate when new items are added
- Adjusted hit marker audio to be higher default level (note: can be adjusted in settings)
- Fixed out of world exploits on Gustav Cannon and Sainte Marie du Mont
- Espionage Basic Training – Reduced painted time from 10 seconds to 6. Made it so only bullet damage paints you.
- Weapon tuning to allow for one shot kills outside of hardcore mode, enabling challenge completion.
- Fixed infinite flamethrower bug
- XP Earn rate tuned in Operation Neptune
- Fix issue of shotgun variants not appearing
- Emblem Editor and visualization improvements
- GameBattles Improvements
- Fixed Gridiron Ball exploits
COD:WWII MULTIPLAYER WEAPON TUNING UPDATES:
- Walther Toggle Action Shotgun – Damage increased at extremely close range
- Bren LMG – Increased damage per shot
- LMG Bipod – Sped up ADS time when in bipod stance
- BAR Rifle – decreased fire rate and widened hip fire spread
- STG44 Rifle – widened hip fire spread
- FG42 Rifle – increased recoil and widened hip fire spread
- Machine Pistol – decreased damage ranges
SNIPER CLASS – Fixed a bug with all Sniper Rifles zooming to exact center when aiming down the sights.
COD:WWII NAZI ZOMBIES UPDATES:
- Zombie Map Exploit Fix – clipping into a zombie spawn closet using revive mechanic in Laboratory
- Fixed Klaus pathing
- Fixed out of world exploit – The Final Reich
Be on the lookout for an additional update tomorrow, along with Call of Duty: WWII PC Game Updates.”