Call of Duty WW2 has now experienced it’s first DLC, The Resistance. As CoD WW2 has continued to grow on all game modes, especially Zombies, players have discovered a variety of working glitches in CoD WW2 Zombies. In this article we’ll be spreading awareness to these glitches and we would recommend you don’t use these to ensure the game is completely fair. Find out the Call of Duty WW2 Zombies Working Glitches below.
Call of Duty WW2 Zombies Working Glitches
1. Treasure Zombie Duplication Glitch in Final Reich:
This is one of the most recent glitches found in the map where you can farm treasure zombies to unlock one of the outfits, the only requirement for it is have at least two players in the game.
So let’s get started, to do this one you must turn both power switches on and go to the PAP area, then you’ll need to go prone at the following point and stand in a place where you can’t stand up, your screen should be like this picture:
After that all you need to do is go down and have a friend revive you, you’re going to fall into the map, then your friend needs to get killed to spectate you, now simply wait and hold some zombies below the map for the special zombies to spawn in. After that simply kill the last zombie and let your friend kill them above.
2. Zombies Duplication Glitch in Darkest Shore SOLO (10.000+ Points by round 1):
This one is very simple, all you need to do is drag the zombie to a corner and run all the way to the other side of the beach to the gate, like in the following images:
Bring all the zombies here and run to the gate, and remember, you should not look back, this way all zombies will die and respawn in the next round.
*Tip: for even more points, use Shellshock special with Fiery Burst and Mugger, this way you can earn even more points.
3. Unlimited Free Fire Special ability:
At the moment this glitch only works in Prologue.
- Get a weapon of the wall.
- Fill up the Ability and buy quick-revive but as soon as you buy the perk immediately activate the ability, if you do it correctly you’ll notice the meter will start to deplete and your gun will have no free fire animation.
- Fill up the ability again and get yourself down but as soon as the zombies get you down (in the third hit), activate the ability, you will get yourself revived and the meter will not deplete, guaranteeing you unlimited freefire.
4. Bonus tip, Insta Kill The Meuchler (Easy Spine):
For this you’ll need to be using Frontline Special along with Hand-to-Hand and Vicious Mods. After that all you need to do is get the Ripsaw and smash those annoying zombies, with this you can kill any zombies, even Brenner with only one hit.