Infinity Ward unveiled the next iteration of the Call of Duty franchise back in May, but Multiplayer details have remained under wraps. However, if a new
According to the YouTuber, this is roughly 95% accurate and is not the entire Modern Warfare weapons list. Additionally, not all names are the official names. While the title is currently being balanced, many weapons can also be subject to change prior to launch.
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT confirmed. We advise fans to remain skeptical.
Rumored Modern Warfare Guns
- MINI UZI
- AUG (Previously an AR, but now allegedly an SMG. Can turn into an AR with one attachment, however.)
- AK47 (Can become an SMG courtesy of one attachment)
- FAMAS (You can alternate between three round burst and fully automatic mode)
- LYNX (This is from MWR. It is apparently now called the HK433)
- SCAR H
- SIEGE MCX
- FAL (You can alternate between single shot and full auto mode, like MW2)
- CAL GUSTOF
- DESERT EAGLE
- X16 (Could potentially be the codename, not actual name)
- SIG P320
- 44 MAGNUM
- RIOT SHIELD (You cannot shoot with a pistol while you have your shield out)
- 2 COMBAT KNIVES
- 1 MORE SNIPER (The YouTuber has not mentioned its name, however)
- KAR 98
- WINCHESTER (Similar to Winchester from PUBG. This is most likely not the official name, however.
- M14 EBR
You cannot attach scopes to the Marksmen Rifles. This is either intentional or because Infinity Ward is not ready for this at this stage of development.
- HUNTING RIFLE (CHALI 720)
- MODEL6 (or might be the REM. 870)
- ORIGIN 12
- L86 LSW
- PKM (Similar to PKM from CoD 4, but it might not be the same name)
Planned Weapons: (Potentially DLC)
- M91 CUSTOM
- M13 CUSTOM
It has also been
Furthermore, other weapons are also tailored to meet the requirements of each map. The Riot Shield has a flashlight attached to it for night maps, for example. In addition to this, the Riot Shield is right now apparently appearing as both a primary and rechargeable ability/field order.
The YouTuber goes onto mention that the Grenade Launcher attachment will be making a return. While this previously played a fundamental role in games like Modern Warfare 2, it will be interesting to see how this plans out – whether or not fans acclaim to the prospect.