Treyarch has released a new update for the latest addition to the Call of Duty franchise, Black Ops 4. The Call of Duty Black Ops 4 November 27th game settings update introduces two previously leaked maps to the game – Seaside Sunset and Firing Range Night. Furthermore, a host of other changes have also been implemented in BO4 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Game Settings Update – November 27th
Throughout the COD community recently, many fans have been hoping to see a Nuketown Hardcore playlist added in-game. It appears Treyarch listened and have decided to include a Hardcore Nuketown playlist within the Black Ops 4 November 27th game settings update.
Chaos Hardpoint is also now available in Black Ops 4. This particular version features many changes – the score limit has been increased to 1000, team score increases with each teammate inside of the active Hardpoint, and more.
Safeguard makes its Black Ops 4 debut on PS4! PC and Xbox One will follow suit one week later.
“Deliver the robot into enemy territory to secure the win.”
Seaside Sunset and Firing Range Night
Prior to this update, dataminers discovered two new variations of the maps ‘Seaside’ and ‘Firing Range’ in the game’s PC files. Whilst beforehand there was no indication for when exactly these would be released, it appears they have been implemented quicker than expected on all platforms. In addition, these variations are also available for free, not included in the Black Ops Pass. Therefore, the total map count has now been increased to 17, instead of 15.
Final Four Zombies Characters Can Be Unlocked in Blackout
In addition to the launch of these new maps, Treyarch have also allowed users to unlock the remaining four Black Ops 4 Zombies characters via completing the specific missions in Call of Duty Blackout. We’ll soon have a guide compiled on how to unlock these.
- Safeguard (PS4).
- Seaside Sunset and Firing Range Night.
- Hardcore Nuketown, Chaos Hardpoint, Mercenary Objective Moshpit.
- Exploit/bug fixes.
- Zombies Origins Character Missions (PS4).
- Blightfather Event with lower health in Solos and Duos (PS4).
- Bowie Knife now available on all platforms.
- Stability fixes across all maps.
- Specialist HQ and After Action Report improvements.
We’ve made the following changes on all platforms (version 262.34(54).22.214.171.124.16542 on PC):
- Featured Playlist changed to Safeguard (PS4) / Hardcore Mercenary Moshpit (Xbox One and PC).
- Hardcore Nuketown added to Featured category.
- Chaos Hardpoint added to Featured category.
- Hardpoints spawn in a random order
- Score increases with each teammate on the Hardpoint
- Score limit increased to 1000
- Mercenary Objective Moshpit added to Featured category.
- Domination, Hardpoint, Control, Search & Destroy, Heist
- No parties allowed
- Added Seaside Sunset and Firing Range Night to all playlists.
- Closed exploits in Nuketown that allowed Ruin to grapple outside of the map.
- Resolved an issue where the scoreboard would flash on screen after ending a game on Nuketown.
- Resolved an issue on Summit that allowed Care Packages deployed on a ramp in the eastern part of the map to float.
- Resolved an issue that removed an attachment from weapons with maximum attachments and a Clan Tag or Kill Counter equipped.
- Tactical Mask Challenge now properly tracks kills while an enemy Counter UAV is active.
- Bowie Knife now available in Equipment Stashes, as a random drop from killing Zombies, and as a randomized item spawn in Zombies-themed locations on all platforms.
- Character Missions
- Zombies Origins Character Missions (Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, Richtofen) now available to find and complete (PS4).
- Blightfather event enabled in all playlists (PS4).
- Reduced the health of the Blightfather in Solo and Duo playlists.
- Resolved an issue where sliding under a Blade Trap without taking damage would not contribute to another player’s challenge.
- Fixed a crash that could occur occasionally when using Anywhere But Here.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when a player disconnected while another player was downed.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when a player disconnected during Fast Travel.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when killing enemies with traps in IX.
- Fixed additional crashes related to a player helping another with challenges in IX.
- Specialist Headquarters
- Improved Torque tutorial mission scripting.
- After Action Report
- After Action Report in Multiplayer and Blackout will now display all earned Tier Rewards and allow the player to scroll through the Tier Rewards menu.