During a lives
The update has introduced a host of changes, the biggest of which have occurred on PS4 with the addition of Operation Apocalypse Z. The size of the update can vary depending on your platform and region. It’s 12.7GB on PS4.
While PS4 players acquire post-launch content 7 days prior to other platforms, Xbox One and PC may have to wait until next week for some of the following changes and additions to the game.
Black Ops 4 Update 1.20
To begin with, the highly acclaimed Alcatraz map has been brought back to all platforms in Blackout. Additionally, if you are playing on PlayStation 4, you will receive the Nightfall theme of the map and the LTM.
BREAKING: Treyarch has released the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Operation Apocalypse Z Trailer. #BlackOps4— Black Ops 5 News (@BlackOps5News) July 8, 2019
✅ Play as Reaper in MP
✅ Newly updated Blackout maps
✅ All-new Zombies experience
✅ & more
🗓️ July 9, first on PS4 pic.twitter.com/D9o4wGl2OK
Alcatraz has also received some changes. Zombies can spawn and navigate anywhere, instead of before where it was just specific places. An array of new Zombies have also arrived,
- Dogs (Hellhounds)
- & more
New Black Ops Pass is also on the horizon. This includes the ‘Alpha Omega’ Zombies map, alongside three all-new Multiplayer maps. One of which is a Havana remake from the original Black Ops, whereas one is set in a museum of unnatural history and the other one, called “The Shadow”, is set in Germany.
While this update includes many new additions, let’s take a look at the highlights of what’s new.
- The lead singer of Avenged Sevenfold, M. Shadows, has made their way into Blackout as a new character.
- Infected (Pandemic) is coming soon
- Wonder Weapons are now available
- An Apocalypse Z version of Blackout has been introduced. Wall buys have been added in Asylum in this particular playlist.
- New Vehicle
- Foggy weather has been implemented into the map
- New Alcatraz Horde Mode LTM
- New Quad Fog Mode
- Infected, Gun Game, and Stockpile are going to return. It’s unclear if this patch has made these changes, however.
- Sticks and Stones Mode has arrived.
- Reaper, who has the specialist weapon ‘Big Machine Gun’, is now available.
- New Weapons in Black Market