Last Updated on
Verdansk has its fair share of mysteries – but one of which is now starting to unfold. If you have a Red Access Card, you can now unlock certain bunkers in Modern Warfare Warzone. However, first of all, you’ll need to know where to find them.
Fortunately, we have compiled a Call of Duty Warzone bunker locations map, so you know exactly where to head to.
Where Are The Bunkers Located in Warzone?
In total, there are 11 secret bunkers in Call of Duty Warzone. While some are essentially located in the same place, others require a little more effort to get to. Without further ado, let’s take a look at where you can find them.
- 00: Just South East of Zozsni Spomenik.
- 01: Head North of the Kart Racing Track. You’ll find this bunker just before you enter Boneyard.
- 02: Keep going North from the previous bunker, you’ll find this vault just above Junkyard.
- 03: This bunker is located right next to the previous one. However, there should be a trap door that allows you to access it.
- 04: For this bunker, you’ll need to head South East of the Dam. This one is located on the cliffs.
- 05: Inside Crash Site, just to the West.
- 06: South East of Quarry. You’ll be able to find this secret vault above the train tunnel.
- 07: North West of Lumber, North East of Stadium. Once you access the underground section, there should be a trap door which lets you visit the vault.
- 08: This bunker is right next to bunker 07, but you’ll need to go down the steps inside.
- 09: North East of Prison.
- 10: South of Tavorsk Park, East of Styor Spomenik.
Call of Duty Warzone Bunkers Map
To make things a little clearer, here’s a map of the locations.
Warzone Bunker 11 Location
Perhaps one of the most highly-discussed bunkers in Warzone is number 11. Not only does it contain a nuclear warhead, but it also features high-tier loot and a series of clues/teasers.
Where is bunker 11 in Call of Duty Warzone? It is located North West of the Arklov Peak Military Base.