With the game having been out for over a couple of weeks, players are getting better at uncovering all of Call of Duty's secrets. Now, one user has even discovered an easy way to become invincible in Black Ops Cold War Zombies.
With Black Ops Cold War Zombies at its heart being a survival game mode, players are constantly trying to find the best way to deal with the undead hordes. And, as it turns out, becoming invincible is a pretty good way to handle things.
Players are discovering that there are multiple ways to enable God Mode in Black Ops Cold War Zombies. That is to say, finding a glitch in the system that makes all zombies ignore you completely.
You are then, by all intents and purposes, completely invincible in Cold War's Zombies mode. However, you're not literally invincible, so don't go cooking any grenades too long.
Here's how to activate God Mode and accomplish this feat:
How to Become Invincible in Black Ops Cold War Zombies - Die Maschine
Then follow these steps to gain your invincibility:
- Head to the Dark Aether via a portal, and collect all 3 parts of the Aetherscope. This item spawns in a random order at the following locations: Crash Site, on top of the broken plane, the Yard spawn area, underneath concrete stairs, and in the Particle Accelerator room on the metal staircase
- Use the crafting table in the Particle Accelerator room to assemble the Aetherscope
- You then must be on a round right before a potential Exfil round. This could be wave 10, or any 5 rounds after that point.
- Next up, shoot 4 of the 5 glowing orbs from around the Particle Accelerator room. They can be found in the following locations, but remember, you only want to shoot 4 of them.
5. Once done, head to the Medical Bay and kill the final zombie of the round
6. Just as the round begins to change to the Exfil round, enter the Anomaly that is present in the Medical Bay
7. Head back and shoot your final glowing orb, then set a quick timer for 1 minute
8. In the Medical Bay office, grab Doctor Vogel's Diary from the desk, then run out of the room to avoid an incoming Megaton Zombie
9. Just before the timer hits one minute, approach and activate the Spectral Reflection, giving it the diary.
10. At the one minute mark, players will be teleported back to the normal world and will be completely invincible to the Black Ops Cold War Zombies.
Just like that, you've entered Die Maschine's God Mode and are completely untouchable. The zombies will ignore you for the rest of the game.
It should be noted that remaining in the Medical Bay for much longer will cause God Mode to deactivate, however. You should head outside to the Crash Site, where zombies will begin to pile up in specific locations.
You can now enjoy unlimited XP gain in Black Ops Cold War Zombies, although it's not the quickest method. This is especially helpful, seeing as Black Ops Cold War Zombies' weapon XP is currently broken.
It won't be long before Cold War fans have to rediscover these tricks all over again. After all, new leaks suggest that a new Cold War Zombies map is coming, set in Vietnam.