As we reach the end of January, Target has returned to its signature PlayStation Portal restocks in select stores.
In fact, the retailer even held one not-regional online restock that resulted in almost no confirmed purchases.
Let’s dive into every detail of what’s going on with this retailer and what’s the best way to get your Portal from it!
Best Way to Get Your PS Portal From Target (Jan 29 – Feb 4)
Now that early-monring drops are back, the best way to get your PlayStation Portal from Target is to check for stock on their website early morning, between 7 AM – 10 AM ET.
Once stock is confirmed, try checking out online, and if not possible, call the store and ask them if they can check their warehouse for an available unit and save it for you.
Here’s what we know about Target PlayStation Portal restocks so far:
- Product Page Link: PlayStation Portal at Target
- Restock Pattern: After the PlayStation Portal launched, throughout December, and the first half of January, Target has constantly restocked units in random stores most mornings.
- Each store receives only a few units, and stock seems to be randomly allocated across Target stores.
- Target did have a general online PlayStation Portal restock on January 24 at 9:35 AM ET. However, this drop ended in almost no confirmed purchases. Your best bet still remains the early morning regional drops.
- Days of the Week: Restocks have happened almost every day, including some weekends.
- Time of Day: Usually in the early hours of the day between 7 AM to 10 AM ET.
Tips for Target
- Check stock early between 7 AM – 10 AM ET and find a local Target store with “Limited Stock”. This message is often seen right below the delivery options available on Target’s PS Portal product page.
- Checking all stores in the surrounding area by clicking on “Check othe stores”
- With Target, more often than none you won’t be able to check out when there is Limited Stock. When this happens, you have two options:
- Call the store and kindly ask staff if they could check their warehouse and save a unit for you.
- Or, drive directly to the store and present the “Limited Stock” information on the site to the available staff so they can see if there are any PlayStation Portal units still available.
Want to try your luck with different stores for PlayStation Portal restocks? We’ve got the best tips for Amazon, PS Direct, and more!