The much anticipated mid-January PlayStation Portal PS Direct restocks happened, and both of them were a success.
Usually, the retailer only restocks this accessory once per month. However, this time around it surprised gamers with two triumphant drops and the announcement of one more restock coming soon!
Best Way to Get Your PS Portal From PS Direct (Jan 29 – Feb 4)
The best way to get your PlayStation Portal from PS Direct is by participating in the next restock scheduled to occur in early February.
Based on previous restock schedules, this upcoming drop could happen between February 1 and February 10, around 1 PM and 3 PM ET.
|November 15, 2023
|December 15, 2023
|2 PM ET
|January 11, 2024
|3 PM ET
|January 18, 2024
|2 PM ET
Here’s what we know about PS Direct PlayStation Portal restocks so far:
- Product Page Link: PlayStation Portal at PS Direct
- Restock Pattern: One or two monthly restocks, early or mid-month. Usually, between 1st and 10th day of the month for early drops and between the 11th and 15th day of the month for mid-month restocks.
- Time of Day: Usually 1 PM – 3 PM (Eastern Time), but it is a good idea to start checking one hour before at noon.
Tips for PS Direct
- Be vigilant and check the PS Direct PlayStation Portal product page starting noon Easter Time starting February 1st.
- Beforehand, ensure your PlayStation account is logged in and all your billing and shipping details are up to date.
- Do not attempt to get more than one PS Portal unit!
- PS Direct has stipulated this item is limited to one per customer. Trying to add more in checkout could lead to errors and delays that might result in you missing the drop.
- If you have already purchased a Portal with your account, you will not be able to buy a second one.
Want to try your luck with different stores for PlayStation Portal restocks? We’ve got the best tips for Amazon, Target, and more!