Silver Stars Live FUT Friendlies will return in FIFA 23, but to participate in them, you’ll need the best possible Silver players around.
FIFA Ultimate Team can get pretty competitive, but there are more casual modes for players to experience in FUT Friendlies.
Although, even FUT Friendlies get competitive when Silver Stars Live FUT Friendlies are on the board. Here are the best Silver players to use in your FIFA 23 Ultimate Team.
Best Overall Team for FUT Silver Stars
The best overall team for Silver Stars Live FUT Friendly matches includes a mix of high-rated Bundesliga and Premier League players:
- 4-1-2-1-2 (2)
- Starting 11:
- GK: Tobias Sippel – M’gladbach (Bundesliga)
- RB: Lukas Kübler – SC Freiburg (Bundesliga)
- CB: Maxim Leitsch – 1. FSV Mainz 05 (Bundesliga)
- CB: Paul Jaeckel – Union Berlin (Bundesliga)
- LB: Nico Schulz – Borussia Dortmund (Bundesliga)
- CM: Lewis Cook – AFC Bournemouth (Premier League)
- CDM: Ibrahima Diallo – Southampton (Premier League)
- CM: Josh Dasilva – Brentford (Premier League)
- CAM: Harvey Elliot – Liverpool (Premier League)
- ST: Adam Armstrong – Southampton (Premier League)
- ST: Amine Adli – Leverkusen (Premier League)
- Overall Rating:
This is a team that maxes out your Chemistry Threshold for each player while also allowing you to be offensive due to the high pace and physicality of the players.
The 4-1-2-1-2 (2) formation is great for building up an aggressive attack, and when used with the right custom tactics and instructions, it can be the best formation in all of FIFA 23.
Best Silver Players to Add to Your Team in FUT 23
- Reggie Cannon
- Cannon is an RWB with 91 Pace. You can also modify his position to be either RB or CB.
- Anthony Elanga
- Elanga 88 Pace and 75 Dribbling player that can play RW or be modified into RM or LW. He’s a versatile player that can give your team a much-needed boost when subbed in.
- Frank Onyeka
- Onyeka is a CDM with 81 Pace, 70 Dribbling, 71 Defense, and 80 Physical that can completely take control of the midfield at any time.
- Using him as a sub will allow you to hold a lead or give you peace of mind when playing more aggressively during a comeback.
Once you have your starting 11 all sorted, you’ll want to fill out your subs and reserves with players that can come in and make a difference when needed.
The rest of your team should be filled out with cheap players or other Silver players that you have already packed before.
You can use our guide for the best tips for creating an impressive FIFA 23 Ultimate Team squad to help you decide which players to bring along.
Current Silver Stars Live FUT Friendly Rewards
The current Silver Stars reward is a Team of the Week Ryan Christie with a 74 overall rating.
- Nation: Scotland
- Club: AFC Bournemouth
- League: Premier League
- Pace: 85
- Shooting: 77
- Passing: 78
- Dribbling: 80
- Defending: 71
- Physical: 81
To unlock Team of the Week Ryan Christie, you’ll need to complete the following objectives in the Silver Lounge:
- Win 3
- Win 3 matches in the Live FUT Friendly: Silver Lounge
- Score 8
- Score 8 goals in the Live FUT Friendly: Silver Lounge
- Assist 6
- Assist 6 goals in the Live FUT Friendly: Silver Lounge
What are Silver Stars?
Silver Stars are a silver item in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team with above-average stats. Sometimes this item is a Team of the Week version of a Silver player.
They are 74-rated overall versions of lesser-known players and are used to highlight them for their performances.
It also allows gamers to experiment with different players that they would have otherwise ignored.
What is Silver Stars Live FUT Friendly?
The Silver Stars Live Friendly is a mode in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team where players will need to build a silver team to compete for limited-time rewards.
To access it, you’ll need to:
- Go to the “Play” tab in FUT 23
- Scroll to the side until you are on “Friendlies” and select it with X/A or the mouse button.
- Now, select “Play Online” from the three options.
- From here, you’ll see an option titled “Silver Lounge.” Interact with it, and you’ll be in the Silver Stars Live FUT Friendly lobby.
- Here, you will need to put together a team made of only Silver players. Even your bench and reserves will need to be Silver.
- You’ll know every player in your starting 11 is Silver when you see the “Squad Requirements” on the right side of your screen change from red to green.
- Advance to start searching for a match.
These rewards are won by completing certain objectives in a Silver Stars Live Friendly. Their objectives usually include scoring goals, winning games, or creating assists.
Building a team that meets these conditions and has great chemistry can be difficult. Especially because players will sell high-rated Silver cards at abnormally high prices.
Thankfully, you can use the FUT Web App to use some high return trading methods for more coins to build your team with.
Using the team we’ve shown you here will make meeting these objectives an easy task! Although, if you’re having issues scoring goals, the new Power Shot mechanic can break through the defense from outside of the box.