Marvel Snap’s beginners cards can be made into an impressive starting deck capable of crushing the competition.
Here’s the best cards for beginners:
- Nightcrawler (Unlocked at Level 8)
- Sentinel (Unlocked after tutorial)
- Wolfsbane (Unlocked at Level 10)
- Mister Fantastic (Unlocked at Level 4)
- Jessica Jones (Unlocked at Level 1)
- White Tiger (Unlocked at Level 12)
- Odin (Unlocked at Level 14)
|Hawkeye||1||1||On Reveal: If you play a card here next turn, +2 Power.|
|Nightcrawler||1||2||You can move this once.|
|Quicksilver||1||2||Starts in your opening hand.|
|Medusa||2||2||On Reveal: If this is at the middle location, +2 Power.|
|Star Lord||2||2||On Reveal: If your opponent played a card here this turn, +3 Power.|
|Sentinel||2||3||On Reveal: Add another Sentinel to your hand.|
|Wolfsbane||3||1||On Reveal: +2 Power for each other card you have here.|
|Mister Fantastic||3||2||Ongoing: Adjacent locations have +2 Power.|
|Jessica Jones||4||4||On Reveal: If you don't play a card here next turn, +4 Power.|
|White Tiger||5||1||On Reveal: Add a 7-Power Tiger to another location.|
|Odin||6||8||On Reveal: Activate the On Reveal abilities of your other cards at this location.|
Once you’ve played around with your starting deck, you should check out the best discard decks in Marvel Snap and win practically every game.
While a lot of the starting cards aren’t amazing, with this deck, you will be able to crush the early competition enough to unlock much better cards.
This is a deck built around getting lots of cards onto the field, with higher Cost cards boosting their attack in the final turn.
Wolfsbane will reach 7 Power if put next to three other cards, regardless of their Cost. Odin will also allow any cards with the On Reveal ability to redo their ability.
If done correctly, this will allow Medusa, Star-Lord, and Wolfsbane to gain more Power while also adding an extra 7 Power Tiger from White Tiger to the table.
Finally, Mister Fantastic guarantees you Power in all three lanes if put in the central location, and Cyclops offers decent Power for a low Cost.
All Marvel Snap Starting Cards
Players start with twelve cards already unlocked and will unlock two additional cards for completing the tutorial missions. All players then unlock the same eight cards until Collection Level 15.
These are all of the Marvel Snap starting cards going from the beginning deck to Collection Level 14:
- Iron Man – Unlocked at start
- Hawkeye – Unlocked at start
- Misty Knight – Unlocked at start
- Quicksilver – Unlocked at start
- Medusa – Unlocked at start
- Star-Lord – Unlocked at start
- Shocker – Unlocked at start
- Cyclops – Unlocked at start
- Thing – Unlocked at start
- Abomination – Unlocked at start
- Hulk – Unlocked at start
- The Punisher – Unlocked after tutorial
- Sentinel – Unlocked after tutorial
- Jessica Jones – Unlocked at Level 1
- Ka-Zar – Unlocked at Level 2
- Mister Fantastic – Unlocked at Level 4
- Spectrum – Unlocked at Level 6
- Nightcrawler – Unlocked at Level 8
- Wolfsbane – Unlocked at Level 10
- White Tiger – Unlocked at Level 12
- Odin – Unlocked at Level 14