If you want to get your hands on the Lachmann Sub early in the MW2 Beta and rock its best loadout, here’s everything you need to know.
The Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Beta is finally live, and fans are still testing out all the guns that the trial has to offer. But there’s one weapon that seems to be a cut above the rest.
The MP5 has always been a fan-favorite SMG, so many players were delighted to see its return in the MW2 Beta. For those unaware, the powerful weapon currently has a new name in-game, the ‘Lachmann Sub’.
But getting your hands on the Lachmann Sub isn’t as simple as you might think.
Before you go any further though, make sure you’re running MW2’s best controller settings to get an edge on the competition!
How to Unlock the Lachmann Sub SMG in Modern Warfare 2
- Reach rank 16 in the MW2 beta to unlock the Lachmann-762.
- Equip the Lachmann-762 and level it up to level 12 to unlock the Lachmann-556.
- Equip the Lachmann-556 and level it up to level 11.
- Then, you’ll unlock the Lachmann Sub in MW2 thanks to the game’s new Receiver system!
But now that you’ve got your MP5 in-game, what’s the best loadout to use with it?
Best Lachmann Sub MP5 Loadout Build in MW2 Beta
- Muzzle: Lockshot KT85
- Barrel: L38 Falcon 226mm Barrel
- Underbarrel: Lockgrip Precision-40
- Ammunition: 9mm Hollow Point
- Stock: No Stock
Using this tried-and-tested loadout, the MP5 becomes unstoppable in the MW2 Beta. It’s certainly worth unlocking!
It’s clear that the Lachmann Sub is one of the best guns in the Modern Warfare 2 Beta. And since it took so much effort to unlock it, we’re glad it turned out to be a top-tier pick.