There’s a new king of Warzone and this KG M40 loadout is all you need to dominate in Season 4 Reloaded.
Every so often, a Warzone weapon falls into the public eye that just seems to be way better than the rest. Right now, that gun is the KG M40.
The Warzone meta is constantly evolving with every patch, but it usually features one particular weapon in the spotlight.
Now, the KG M40 has a pick rate of just under 10% as fans discover how powerful the assault rifle can be. What’s more, the weapon currently has a 1.32 K/D ratio in-game, as well as the highest overall win rate for any weapon: 4.44%!
Best KG M40 Loadout Attachments
- Muzzle: MX Silencer
- Barrel: Reisdorf 720mm Shrouded
- Optic: SVT-40 PU Scope 3-6x
- Stock: VDD 22G Padded
- Underbarrel: Mark VI Skeletal
- Magazine: 8mm Klauser 60 Round Drums
- Ammunition: Lengthened
- Rear Grip: Taped Grip
- Perk: Vital
- Perk2: On Hand
How to Unlock the KG M40 in Warzone
If you still need to unlock the KG M40 in Warzone or Vanguard, you’ll need to get 3 double kills with an assault rifle in a single match, 15 times.
This is sure to prove difficult in Warzone, but those playing Vanguard should find it easy enough when dropping into a Team Deathmatch or Domination. To make sure your double kill registers, players will need to stay in-game all the way to the end of each match.
KG M40 Buffs and Nerfs in Season 4 Reloaded
- Headshot Damage Multiplier Decrease (1.5 -> 1.46 ->1.32)
- Neck Damage Multiplier Increase (1.3 -> 1.32)
- Max Damage Range Decrease (33m -> 30.5m)
- Min Damage Range Decrease (26m -> 25m)
Reisdorf 720mm Shrouded
- Horizontal Recoil Control Decrease (35% -> 20%)
.30-06 60 Round Drums
- Recoil Control Penalty Decrease (-40% -> -35%)
Thanks to WZRanked for sharing the best KG M40 stats with us.