These are the best controller settings to use in FIFA 23 to give you an edge over your opponents, whether you’re on PlayStation or Xbox!
FIFA is a highly competitive game, and players want to get every advantage they can over their opponents.
Of course, having the better players, especially in Ultimate Team, will be the biggest difference, but there are a couple of other things FIFA players can do to increase their chances of winning.
In addition to mastering the new power shot in FIFA 23, players will also want to make sure they have the optimal controller settings. Not only will this increase passing and shooting precision, but it will also make defending much more fluid too!
Here are all of the best controller settings to use in FIFA 23!
Best Controller Settings in FIFA 23 for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S & Xbox One
- Competitive Master Switch: On (This is automatically on when playing online modes like FUT, and switching this to on will gray out some settings below that are determined by this)
- Through Pass Assistance: Semi
- FIFA Trainer: Hide
- Timed Finishing: On (Unless you really don’t want to use Timed Finishing)
- Next Player Switch Indicator: On
- Pass Block Assistance: On
- Auto Switching: Air Balls and Loose Balls
- Auto Switching Move Assistance: Low
- Clearance Assistance: Classic
- Player Lock: On
- Icon Switching: On
- Right Stick Switching: Adaptive
- Right Stick Switching Reference: Player Relative
- Ground Pass Assistance: Assisted
- Cross Assistance: Semi
- Shot Assistance: Assisted
- Lob Pass Assistance: Assisted
- Lobbed Through Pass: Semi
- Save Assistance: Semi
- Analog Sprint: Off
- Player Receiver Lock: Power Up
- User Vibration Feedback: Off (PS5 only)
- Trigger Effect: Off (PS5 only)
These settings (apart from the final two) are the same no matter what platform you’re on and which controller you are using!
Additionally, find out how to use cross-play features in FIFA 23. This setting is also very important as it will change your matchmaking!
Meanwhile, you’ll definitely want to play FIFA with your friends. Here’s how to add and invite friends in FIFA 23 using EA Social.