If you want to dominate PvP in Elden Ring and love Incantations like the Giantsflame Take Thee, look no further than this OP Faith build!
Some builds in Elden Ring can result in outstanding results. The game offers a massive amount of items, armor, and weapons for players to experiment with.
Some of those experiments result in custom builds, such as this Dragon Knight Elden Ring build, that defies the game’s logic with how OP they end up being.
Now that many players are already finishing the game or close to the end game, many creators are sharing their unique builds.
Among all these creations, the God of Fire build featuring the Giantsflame Take Thee Incantation has surprised many!
Best Faith PVP Build in Elden Ring
This build based on the Giantsflame Take Thee Incantation is extremely flexible as to what equipment you need for it to be effective.
Nonetheless, some essential Talismans, Crystal Tears, and Incantations are needed to make it work!
Content creator Rehvion shared this Elden Ring Faith PVP build on Twitter.
Equipment Required – Faith PvP Build
Here is every piece of equipment you need for the best Faith PVP build in Elden Ring:
- Godfrey Icon Talisman – Raises the attack power of charged spells, including Sorceries and Incantations, and skills by 15%. Here is where you can find and obtain the Godfrey Icon Talisma in Elden Ring.
- Flock’s Canvas Talisman – This talisman increases the potency of Incantations by 8%. You can find this Talisman as a drop from Gowry after completing Millicent’s quest in Elden Ring and killing him.
- Flame, Grant Me Strenght Incantation – This Incantation raises physical and fire-affinity attack by 20% in PvE and 15% in PvP. The effects of this Incantation last for a total duration of 30 seconds. You can find it behind Fort Gael in Caelid.
- Flame-Shrouding Cracked Tear – This Crystal Tear boost fire attacks by 20%. Here is how to find all Crystal Tears in Elden Ring.
- Giantsflame Take Thee Incantation – Hurls a massive ball of fire. You can purchase it from Miriel or Brother Corhyn after giving either of them the Giant’s Prayerbook. You can acquire this book at the top section of Guardian’s Garrison in Mountaintops of the Giants. Here is how you can get to Mountaintop of the Giants in Elden Ring!
Read More: Elden Ring: Every Ash of War Ranked
Stats Required – Faith PvP Build
To get the amazing results for this Faith PvP build Rehvion showed on their tweets, you need to have the following stats:
- Vigor – 54
- Mind – 19
- Endurance – 11
- Strength – 11
- Dexterity – 15
- Intelligence – 7
- Faith – 70
- Arcane – 10
Want to discover every secret in The Lands Between?
This lethal combination of stats and equipment results in an incredible Faith PvP build in Elden Ring that Rehvion has dubbed the God of Fire build.
Generally, defeating the host of a game while invading only takes one or two shots of the Giantsflame Take Thee Incantation, making it one of the best PvP builds out there!
Finally, you are set and ready to use your Faith PvP build in Elden Ring!
Source: YouTube – Rehvion