There’s a new trick to help you secure a PS5 or Xbox Series X from Best Buy, and it’s helping gamers secure their device with ease!
Somehow we’re well over a year into the current-gen console lifespans and it’s still hard to find both a PS5 or Xbox Series X. Of course, in recent weeks, stock levels do appear to be looking up, at least.
However, February has been a rather disappointing time for drops thus far. And evidence suggests that the PS5 stock shortage will continue throughout 2022!
If you’re still looking for your next-gen console upgrade, here’s all the latest information we have to share:
Best Buy Toggle Trick Makes Buying a PS5 and Xbox Series X Easy
There’s a new trick to securing your PS5 or Xbox Series X at Best Buy and it could get you the console today!
For the best chance at finding a device, this new ‘Toggle Trick’ will make Best Buy your best friend.
- First, download and log in to the Best Buy app.
- Search for PS5 or Xbox Series X (depending on what you’re looking for).
- From the search page, toggle the ‘in stock at X store’ listing a few times.
- If the console still appears with the in stock toggle set to on, there’s a chance the store actually has units to sell.
- Reportedly, these consoles are often canceled orders, and they can often be sold.
- Head into the store you checked and ask Customer service to check the SKU (PS5: 6426149, PS5 Digital: 643016, XBX: 6428324).
- If they report nothing in stock, go and ask the Electronics department or a manager the same question.
- The best time to try this method is reportedly on weekends, or 5 days after the last drop!
Several users on the PS5Restock subreddit appear to report having success with this Best Buy Toggle Trick already. And while it isn’t flawless, it’s certainly something to keep in mind.
In case you missed it, it looks like Amazon could be the next to restock current-gen consoles!
Plus, after the recent purchase of Activision by Microsoft, we just learned whether or not Call of Duty will stay on PlayStation consoles. And the answer may affect your purchase this generation!