The latest considerably more successful Best Buy PlayStation Portal online regional restocks have led to a new ordering trick that could make getting a unit from this retailer easier than ever!
If you want a PS Portal from Best Buy, a lucky gamer has shared a new ordering trick that made it much easier for them to secure one.
This easy trick can be done in minutes. It is also less time-consuming than the chat tactic many people have used to get one at Best Buy. Stay tuned with us and learn all about this new trick!
PlayStation Portal New Best Buy Ordering Trick
A gamer shared a new Best Buy PlayStation Portal ordering trick that consists of calling your local store and asking for information about the upcoming restock.
According to this customer, the representative informed them of their store’s next PS Portal drop date (February 2nd). They also provided a pre-order link to pay and secure a unit for pickup.
Another customer also reported that the PlayStation Portal product page itself stated this was a high-demand item. After clicking the link in this section, they could place a pickup order in another nearby store.
- If you see an “Unavailable” or “High Demand” notice on the product page, click on the link below. Some report clicking this link allows them to reserve a unit in upcoming drops at nearby stores.
- If the step above does not work, call your local Best Buy.
- You can locate the phone number by clicking on the store’s location in the upper right corner. Then, click on “Store Details.”
- Once a representative is on the line, ask them when the next PlayStation Portal restock is scheduled for that Best Buy location.
- If they know the date or more details, ask them if they can provide a pre-order link. If so, this link would allow you to pay and secure a unit for the next drop.
Please note that this method is not guaranteed to work in all stores. Since restocks are regional, not all Best Buys are guaranteed to get units. Additionally, it is not a given that all stores will provide pre-order links.