The Armaguerra 43 is one of the strongest SMG picks in Warzone Season 4 Reloaded, and in this loadout it’s everything you’ll ever need in one package.
The Armaguerra first arrived in Warzone and Vanguard with the Season 2 Reloaded update. Since then, it’s been tearing up the Battle Royale and easily outclassing other SMG options.
In fact, this season the gun got a series of nerfs to help balance it, to no avail. Right now, the Armaguerra is still one of the most popular weapons, boasting a win rate of almost 4%.
Best Armaguerra 43 Loadout Attachements
- Muzzle: Recoil Booster
- Barrel: Imerito 180mm Short
- Optic: Slate Reflector
- Stock: Imerito TA Skeletal
- Underbarrel: SG98 Compact
- Magazine: 8mm Kurz 72 Round Mags
- Ammunition: Hollow Point
- Rear Grip: Grooved Grip
- Perk: Steady
- Perk2: Quick
The loadout above features both the highest K/D and win rate possible for the Armaguerra 43 in Warzone right now, according to WZRanked. It’s a must-try and a devastating weapon for both Caldera and the mini BR maps.
Armaguerra 43 Nerfs in Season 4 Reloaded
- ADS Movement Speed Decrease (1.4 -> 1.36)
.30 Russian Short 34 Round Mags
- Damage Penalty Increase (-14% -> -25%)
8mm Kurz 72 Round Mags
- Damage Range Decrease (10% -> 5%)
- Movement Speed Penalty (-4.2% -> -5%)
Imerito 180mm Short
- ADS Movement Speed Bonus Decrease (20% -> 18%)