The next major Battlefield 5 update is set to release on the 25th of July 2019. In addition to bug fixes and tweaks, EA DICE has also implemented a host of new additions
The patch is scheduled to arrive at the following times on Thursday, July 25.
- PC: 1 am PT/4 am ET
- PS4: 2 am PT/5 am ET
- Xbox One: 3 am PT/6 am ET
The file sizes vary depending on your platform and region. Players can download it at 3GB on Xbox One, whereas on PC it’s 5GB. The size for PS4 remains unknown.
Battlefield V Update 4.2 Patch Notes
- P08 Carbine is now more effective. Recoil has been reduced, while the muzzle velocity has been increased the muzzle velocity.
- Players will now receive the kill in Firestorm mode, regardless of whether the enemy player disconnects during the downed state.
- Fixes have been introduced in a bid to help resolve the Invisible Soldiers issue.
- Specializations are now able to be reset on the P08 Carbine
- It will no longer stutter when killing enemies with tanks
- Unintended suppression effect removed, which was previously applying to infantry soldiers when a tank fires its main cannon
- After firing stationary cannons, the screen won’t turn black.
- If you’re using extended mags, the Arras sights on the Lewis Gun will now display correctly
- Previously at 200 RPM, the MKVI Revolver’s Rate Of Fire has been reduced to 180RPM
- Mosquito FB MKVI crosshair now shows correctly on all load-outs
Correctamount of bombs for the JU-88 now displays correctly on the company
- You will no longer get stuck on the deploy screen when
tyringto spawn into airplanes
Upcoming Changes in Update 4.4
Alongside the launch of a new update, EA DICE has also detailed some of the improvements you can expect to see arrive at end of August in version 4.4.
- An array of performance and stability fixes, which will apply to all platforms.
- Two new maps – Lofoten Islands and Provence
- Increase in Max Rank to 500
- Fortress Mode will acquire changes
- New Weapons – Panzerbüchse 39, Breda M1935 & C96 Pistol Carbine
- Fixes for desynced top-gunner hitbox on certain Vehicles
- Fixes for desynced soldier hitbox known to occur when reviving or vaulting
SOURCE: EA DICE