A new patch has arrived for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. While recently released details have given an indication as to what we can expect, let’s take a look at the Battlefield 5 update 1.11 patch notes.
Lightning Strikes Update #4
The file sizes for this update are:
- PC – 784MB
- PS4 – 440MB
- Xbox One – 1.749GB.
The Battlefield V update rolled out at 09:00 UTC on PC, followed up at 10:00 UTC for PlayStation 4 and finished up with Xbox One at 11:00 UTC.
Battlefield V Update 1.11
EA DICE provided a host of details of what we can expect to see implemented in-game for this BF5 update.
Battlefield V also received a small back-end update yesterday.
Combined Arms & Company Coin Patch
In a recent Reddit post, this was due to the issue of not receiving Company Coins after completing a mission within Combined Arms.
“This issue is fixed but only works for players that had not previously completed the Co-Op missions. Due to this, we will be making a one time grant of Company Coin to all players who were affected by the issue.”
Rush Game Mode (March 7th)
EA DICE has also recently revealed that the fan favorite Rush game mode is returning to Battlefield V on March 7th. This is a 32 player game mode and will only last for a limited time. Which side you’re on, attacking or defending, will determine your objective.
While it may not be apart of Battlefield 5 update 1.11, many players will be excited to see its return.
DICE have been frequently releasing new content to BF5 as of late, and the last update included the new game mode Combined Arms. It doesn’t appear as though fans took too kindly to this, however, with the general consensus being that it was a big boring let-down.
Official Battlefield 5 Update 1.11 Patch Notes
- Inconsistency fixed between the length of the visual effect of the Churchill Crocodiletank’s flamethrower when viewing it in third person versus first person.
Weapons, Gadgets, and Specializations
- M1907 SF Recoil Buffer Specialization fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the ZK-383 and Selbstlader 1916 had wrong zoom level with some sights.
Tweaked shotgun balance:
- Increased damage drop-off start distance for buckshot and slug ammo by 1 m.
- 12g Automatic and M1897: Increased buckshot maximum pellet damage from 5 to 7.2.
- M30 Drilling: Increased buckshot maximum pellet damage from 5 to 6.3.
Maps and Modes
- Practice Range: Issues regarding “Redeploy” or “Restart Practice Range” function bugs have been resolved.
- Combined Arms: Correct number of soldiers required to advance the objective are now spawned on Hot Pursuit.
- War Stories: Fixed an issue where players would run into a freeze on The Last Tiger during the section Reach German Forward Base.
• Controller vibration function fixed for some maps on Grand Operations.
- The flickering issue, which sometimes occurred on the squad redeploy screen has been fixed.
- All subtitles in the Combined Arms intro are now triggering correctly.
- From level 49 to 50 now properly shows the correct level on the End of Round screen.
- Additional fixes for the End of Round Company Coin counter.
• Multiple crash fixes and stability improvements.
- Crashed fixed where players changed the resolution multiple times in a row while DLSS is enabled.
- Due to stability issues, DLSS has been disabled when using DX11.
Xbox One & PS4 Improvements
• Issue fixed where shotguns dealt less damage than intended.
PS4 Specific Improvements
• If the network cable happens to be removed from the console during the map loading screen, you will once again be able to connect to EA Online without having to restart the game.