Following the release of update 4.2, a new set of in-game challenges are now available for players to tackle. While a host of rewards are up for grabs, here’s how to complete the Battlefield 5 Chapter 4, Week 5 challenges.
This set of challenges are called “Developments on the Peninsula.” This week includes 13 challenges overall, including the optional ones.
After completing all the tasks, players will receive the Epic “Cavalleria” helmet, in additon to an abundance of XP.
We’ve detailed the full list of challenges below, but players can also find the exact mission requirements in the Tides of War in-game menu.
Battlefield V Developments on the Peninsula Challenges
- (OPTIONAL) FIRESTORM – DEATH FROM ABOVE – 4,000 CHAPTER XP
- Down 1 enemy using a Kolibri.
- WARMUP – 4,000 CHAPTER XP
- Kill or down 3 enemies.
- (OPTIONAL) FIRESTORM – IT WAS COMING RIGHT AT ME! – 4,000 CHAPTER XP
- Down one enemy who is seated in a Kolibri.
- FIRESTORM – GO HIGH – 4,000 CHAPTER XP
- Down 1 enemy with a headshot in Firestorm.
- NO TIME TO BLEED – 12,000 CHAPTER XP
- Heal yourself self or squadmates for 1500 health.
- FIRESTORM – GO LOW – 12,000 CHAPTER XP
- Down 1 enemy using a melee weapon or bayonet in Firestorm.
- FIRESTORM – HIT HARD – 12,000 CHAPTER XP
- Down 1 enemy using a vehicle in Firestorm.
- FIRESTORM – TREASURE HUNT – 12,000 CHAPTER XP
- As a squad, open 3 vehicle lockups.
- LIGHT THEM UP – 12,000 CHAPTER XP
- Fully suppress or spot 30 enemies.
- FIRESTORM – HOT POTATO – 12,000 CHAPTER XP
- Down 1 enemy using explosives in Firestorm.
- FIRESTORM – GO LONG – 4,000 CHAPTER XP
- Down 1 enemy from a distance of 100 meters or more in Firestorm.
- NONE LEFT BEHIND – 12,000 CHAPTER XP
- Revive squadmates or be revived by squadmates 15 times.
- EXECUTIONERS – 25,000 CHAPTER XP
- As a squad, kill or down 50 enemies.
NEW INTEL: Battlefield 5 Update 1.21 Patch Notes
The vast majority of these don’t appear to be too difficult to complete. Some will require you to test out different classes, while others will need you to wield different weapons which you might not be as familiar with.
In addition to these challenges, EA DICE has also released a new update which introduces buffs to the P08 Carbine alongside bug fixes to resolve the invisible soldiers issue.
Furthermore, it appears as though we have also received our first look at some of the changes arriving in patch 4.2, which is currently scheduled to release in late August. Thus far, it seems as if two new maps are on the horizon alongside new weapons and several bug fixes.
SOURCE: EA DICE