If you’re one of the players who is unimpressed with Battlefield 2042’s Beta, here’s how to cancel your pre-order and get a refund.
Pre-orders are one of the biggest issues in modern gaming. Paying for a product you’ve barely seen isn’t a great move, and often you’re left disappointed on launch day.
Right now, players are having huge issues with the Battlefield 2042 Beta. But with EA’s business model encouraging gamers to pre-order for early access and bonus features, a lot of users have already given the publisher their money.
Thankfully, there’s a way to get your money back and cancel your Battlefield 2042 pre-order if you’re not happy. But before you do, you might want to check out this Battlefield 2042 Hazard Zone leak which sounds incredible…
How to Cancel Battlefield 2042 Pre-Order & Get Your Money Back
If you’re not happy with the Battlefield 2042 Beta, here’s how to cancel your pre-order and get a refund.
Although Battlefield 2042 is already teasing a new Breakthrough game mode, it’s too little too late for many fans.
And given that Battlefield 2042’s anti-cheat is already being bypassed, a lot of fans are losing confidence in the title.
- Log in to the Steam application.
- Click View, Settings.
- Select Account, then View Account Details.
- In View Purchase History, find Battlefield 2042.
- Here, you can select to request a refund.
- Log in to EA‘s website.
- Select Account Settings in the top right corner.
- Click on Order History.
- Find Battlefield 2042 and click Cancel Order.
- If this option does not appear, head to EA’s Contact Us page, and use the support chat to request a pre-order cancelation.
Xbox One / Xbox Series X/S
- Head to the Xbox Support website.
- Select Billing as your issue.
- Click on Choose a Contact Method and then Chat With Xbox Support.
- Enter your details and request a refund from the representative.
PS4 / PS5
- Head to the PlayStation website and select Support.
- In the Contact Support page, select PS Store & Refunds.
- From the options, choose About PS Store Refunds.
- Then, use the Refund Assistant to Request a Refund on Battlefield 2042.
Before refunding, consider running Battlefield 2042 on its best settings to see if that solves your issues with the game. But for many people, performance is the least of the Beta’s issues.
At least there’s another Battlefield 2042 title that looks promising coming soon. But we’ll have to hope that it’s in a better state than EA’s next-gen shooter currently is.
New reports indicate that Battlefield 2042 has been in trouble for months. And with only weeks left until release day, we’re not confident that EA has time to iron out the game’s issues.