In addition to the Fortnite Season 7, Week 5 Challenges being leaked, players have also been able to get their first look at the loading screen. As always, the Fortnite Secret Battle Star hint lies within the Fortnite Week 5 loading screen. To give players help with this week’s Season 7 Snowfall Challenge, we’ve detailed the Fortnite Secret Battle Star location from the Week 5 loading screen below.
Fortnite Season 7, Week 5 Loading Screen
Retrieving this week’s Fortnite Secret Battle Star appears to be fairly straightforward, just like the majority of previous ones.
Once the entirety of this week’s challenges have been completed, players will be able to unlock the Fortnite Week 5 loading screen:
It appears to show Big Foot having a tea party with a snowman. If you take your eyes away from that however, the clue is featured towards the top left of the image. Look closely and you’ll notice a Fortnite Battle Star hidden just above the little shaft (you may need to squint for a second or two to see it).
Fortnite Secret Battle Star Location (Season 7 Snowfall Challenge)
Those who are familiar with the map will have no problem finding it. Those who aren’t however, may need to pay attention to the following steps:
Here’s how to get the Fortnite Secret Battle Star in order to complete the Season 7, Week 5 Snowfall challenge:
- Firstly, you’ll need to head into the Yeti Cave outside of Happy Hamlet (this is in quadrant B9).
- After that, near a large hole in the ground you should see a chest.
- Then, jump down and you should see a small shack – which, of course, is featured within the Fortnite Season 7, Week 5 loading screen.
- Look on top of the little shack and there it will be, the entirety of five consecutive weeks of completed challenges right underneath your finger tips.
Prior to obtaining the Fortnite Secret Battle Star for the Season 7, Week 5 Snowfall Challenge, some users may need to take note of the following:
- In order to even be able to unlock the Fortnite Season 7, Week 5 Secret Battle Star, all of this week’s challenges must be completed.
- Whilst the Yeti Cave may appear to be an isolated, quiet area. This week may spice things up a little. With lots of players doing exactly the same as you, this Fortnite Secret Battle Star location may receive an influx of players. So, beware – you’ve been warned!
- Besides from remaining cautious, users might encounter a few other problems. The loot around the Yeti Cave isn’t great. So, it may be worth not heading in straight off the bat.
PLEASE NOTE: The official Fortnite Season 7, Week 5 challenges will be released on Thursday at 2pm UK. This is a pre-guide in order to give players help finding the Fortnite Secret Battle Star Location.