The Fortnite Season 8, Week 4 challenges have been leaked online. The last set didn’t require too much effort – let’s hope this week is just as easy!
While these have been leaked almost one week prior to their release, an array of these could be subject to change or receive minor updates.
Whether you’ve obtained the Battle Pass or not, all players will have rewards up for grabs as of next week. Three out the seven total challenges will be available for all players to tackle. While these don’t seem to be too difficult, users shouldn’t have too much trouble when attempting to complete any of the following.
Fortnite Season 8, Week 4 Challenges
Players can prepare for what’s in store next week with the following list of alleged challenges.
- Search for (2) Buried Treasure – 5 Battle Stars
- Launch yourself through (25) structures with a Pirate Cannon – 5 Battle Stars
- Get an elimination with a Scoped weapon and a Suppressed weapon – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Eliminate (10) Opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 1/5: Land at Tilted Towers – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2/5: Land at Junk Junction – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3/5: Land at Retail Row – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4/5: Land at Happy Hamlet – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5/5: Land at Pleasant Park – 1 Battle Star
- Outlast (90) opponents in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- Use The Baller in (5) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
It appears as though a multiple-stage challenge will be available next week, albeit this doesn’t come as much of a surprise based on previous occurrences.
If the host of challenges above are anything to go by, it seems that The Baller Vehicle will receive an influx of users. Players will be tasked to use the vehicle in five different matches, which should be as easy as it gets.
Epic Games are expected to release these challenges on Thursday, March 21st at 7 AM PT / 10 AM ET / 2 PM GMT.
Fortnite Season 8, Week 4 Secret Banner | Loading Screen
Datamining efforts have also unveiled the Fortnite Season 8, Week 4 loading screen. If we follow the same pattern as before, a hint to whereabouts this week’s secret banner/battle star lies is often featured within the loading screen.
As per this week’s loading screen, players will be able to acquire the secret banner at the Volcano landmark.
What are your thoughts on the Fortnite Season 8, Week 4 challenges? Are there any you might struggle to complete?