The Fortnite Season 8, week 3 challenges have been leaked nearly one week early. These happen on a weekly basis every Thursday and you can see next week’s challenges below.
Most players are currently trying to level up their Fortnite Battle Pass via completing week 2’s challenges, which released on Thursday, March 7th. Week 2’s challenges of season 8 included damaging supply drops and dealing damage to players using a pirate cannon, among a host of other tasks.
For those of you that have completed your week 2 challenges, you have the chance to earn the secret Fortnite banner, rather than the standard extra Battle Star. In the meantime, Dataminers have been hard at work to uncover the Fortnite Season 8, Week 3 challenges.
These challenges can be subject to change if following suit from previous weeks. The majority of these will most likely arrive, however. Players can expect to see them arrive at the usual release time of Thursday, 2pm UK.
Fortnite Season 8, Week 3 Challenges Leaked:
- Stage 1: Deal damage to opposing players while riding a Zipline.
- Stage 2: Deal damage to opposing players who are riding a Zipline.
- Get an Elimination with an SMG, Pistol, and a Sniper Rifle.
- Search Chests at Sunny Steps or Fatal Fields.
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search where the magnifying glass sits on the Treasure Map loading screen.
- Use The Baller in different matches.
- Place different Trap Slot items in a single match.
- Stage 1: Visit Fatal Fields and Salty Springs in a single match.
Stage 2: Visit Haunted Hills and Tilted Towers in a single match.
Stage 3: Visit Frosty Flights and Loot Lake in a single match.
Stage 4: Visit Lucky Landing and Retail Row in a single match.
Stage 5: Visit Snobby Shores and Tomato Temple in a single match.