If recent leaks are anything to go by, we may have our first look at the Fortnite Season 7, Week 6 Challenges. This week’s set of Fortnite challenges appear to feature some relatively easy ones (with some difficult), tasking players to ‘Search Chilly Gnomes’, ‘Slide an Ice Puck in over 150m in a single throw’, among others. In addition, the loading screen has also been detailed below.
Fortnite Season 7, Week 6 Challenges Leaked:
- Stage 1: Deal (200) damage with SMGs to opponents – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Deal (200) damage with Assault Rifles to opponents – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Deal (200) damage with Grenades, Clingers, or Stink Bombs to opponents – 1 Battle Star
- Deal damage with (?) different weapons in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate (3) opponents in Lucky Landing or Tiled Towers – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search an Ammo Box in (?) different named locations – 5 Battle Stars
- Search (?) Chilly Gnomes – 5 Battle Stars
- Slide an Ice Puck in over 150m in a single throw – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Visit Polar Peak and Tilted Towers in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Visit Lucky Landing and Retail Row in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Visit Lazy Links and Shifty Shafts in a single match – 1 Battle Star
The Fortnite Season 7, Week 6 challenges don’t appear to be too difficult. Some of which, however, task players to make use of some features which they may not be familiar with.
Search Chilly Gnomes
Gnomes, which have previously been featured in Season 4, appear to be making a return this week. Users are required to know exactly where they’re all lurking – once compiled, the Fortnite Cheat Sheet map should provide a huge advantage for this one in particular!
How to Slide an Ice Puck in over 150m in a single throw
Prior to completing this challenge, players will need to ensure that they’ve unlocked the item either through the Item Shop or by reaching Tier 28 of the Season 7 Battle Pass. Once you’ve managed to retrieve the item, here’s how to slide an Ice Puck over 150m in a single throw:
- Firstly, we’d recommend building a slope – over 150m, of course!
- After that, throw the Ice Puck down on top, and leave the slope to do the rest.
The Fortnite Season 7, Week 6 challenges are expected to release on Thursday at 2 pm GMT. Although, due to Epic Games extending this season by two weeks, the release date of these challenges could potentially be subject to change.