The last three consecutive weeks of Fortnite challenges haven’t required much skill in order for players to complete. With another set of easy ones for both Free players and those who’ve acquired the Battle Pass, it appears that the Fortnite Season 7, Week 4 challenges will be no different. That is, of course, dependent on the legitimacy of this leak. In addition, the Fortnite Season 7, Week 4 loading screen can also be found below.
Fortnite Season 7, Week 4 Challenges
This week’s challenges have surfaced online via several dataminers. They are as follows:
- Stage 1: Destroy Chairs – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Destroy Wooden Utility Poles – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Destroy Wooden Palettes – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 1: Search the letter “O” west of Pleasant Park – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Search the letter “S” in Wailing Woods – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Search the letter “M” in Dusty Divot – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Search the letter “N” under a frozen lake – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Visit the NOMS sign in Retail Row – 1 Battle Star
- (?) Pickaxe Damage – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges:
- Eliminate opponents at all Expedition Outposts – ? Battle Stars
- (?) Eliminations at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park – ? Battle Stars
- Launch (?) Fireworks – ? Battle Stars
- Use an X-4 Stormwing Plane in (?) different matches – ? Battle Stars
This week’s set of challenges requires players to make use of some of the newer additions to the game, such as X-4 Stormwings. In addition, the majority of Fortnite Season 7, Week 4 free challenges task users to complete in different stages. The Battle Pass challenges, however, primarily focus on eliminations – these should be completed naturally!
Fortnite Season 7, Week 4 Loading Screen
Prior to this set of challenges being leaked, the Fortnite Season 7, Week 4 loading screen was also discovered. This can be found below:
Once the entirety of the Fortnite Season 7, Week 4 challenges have been completed, players will be able to unlock this loading screen.
So far, it seems that Epic Games are predominantly focusing on newer additions to the game with these Fortnite challenges. Numerous core, fundamental aspects of Fortnite’s Season 7 have been featured in the past few weeks – X-4 Stormwings, Ziplines, amongst others.