The Fortnite Season 6, Week 3 challenges have been leaked just a few days before they are due to come out. This week will see some new interesting challenges that we haven’t seen before.
Season 6, Week 3 Challenges
As usual, there are 3 free challenges and 4 Battle Pass challenges. They are as follows:
- Revive a player in different matches – 0/5 (5 battle stars)
- Search a chest in Lonely Lodge – 0/1 (5 battle stars)
- Stage 1: Ring the Doorbell of a house with an opponent inside – 0/5 [HARD] (10 battle stars)
- Stage 1: Visit Risky Reels and Wailing Woods in a single match – 0/2 (5 battle stars)
- Hit a Player with a tomato 20m away or more – 0/1 (5 battle stars)
- Shoot 3 targets at different shooting galleries – 0/5 [HARD] (10 battle stars)
- Eliminate an opponent in different matches – 0/10 (10 battle stars)
As you can see, for the Season 6, Week 3 challenges, there are a few new bits in there. For a start, the ringing the doorbell challenge is very unique. As of right now, we can only see Stage 1 of this challenge but it would be interesting to see what could possibly come next. Will ringing the doorbell be a part of the update on Thursday or will Epic Games sneak it in before then?
Other new types of challenges include the hitting a player with a tomato challenge and shooting at 3 targets at different shooting galleries. These differ from the typical ‘search chest’ or ‘deal damage with…’ challenges that players will be used to seeing.
The addition of ‘in different matches’ for the eliminate opponents challenge is a better way of phrasing the challenge. It takes the pressure off of less-talented players, like myself, who rarely get more than 1 or 2 kills a game – let alone 10! If they know they have to get at least 1 kill in 10 games, it may put them more at ease and make them more likely to give the challenge a go!
The rest of the challenges are the standard ones that players will be familiar with. Visiting specific points of interests and searching chests are probably the easiest challenges to do as they require very little effort.
What do you think of this week’s new challenges? Let us know at @FortniteBattle.