Tilted Towers is a hot subject in Fortnite Battle Royale right now. There’s a huge debate on what’s going to happen (if anything). There may just be a way where players could ‘save’ Tilted Towers.
What we know so far
- The Morse code igniting the theory was SOSD5418.
- SOSD5418 most likely means April 18th, 2018 or April 2018.
- That’s either today, or the end of the Season 3 at the end of April.
- The Meteor is beginning to fragment, meaning it has reached the atmosphere.
How to Save Tilted Towers *Crazy Theory*
- Everyone stop playing and build huge structures over Tilted Towers before the Meteor hits
- Near the time of impact, everyone must fire everything they have at it.
Obviously don’t take this literally, but Epic Games may have included a few twists which could be decided by the players. Another thing which might happen is Epic may include exclusive loot for players who played during the impact and don’t be surprised if the circle is guaranteed to end on Tilted Towers during the impact.
Of course, this is just a crazy idea. There’s potentially quite a few issues with this. Firstly, if the Meteor is programmed to hit, potentially nothing will stop it. Each game is unique, meaning every game would need to have the structure. Without a big ceasefire other plays are unlikely to just stop playing. Lastly, Tilted Towers would have to be within the circle at the time of impact.
Let us know what you think in the comments below.