Prior to the release of Fortnite update v7.10, Epic Games announced a new vehicle through the in-game MOTD. This addition was previously scheduled to launch with update 7.10, however, it was later delayed so they could focus on “quality of life changes.” Despite it not officially being in-game as of yet, it appears a guide has surfaced online regarding how to get the Fortnite Driftboard vehicle. In addition, we’ve also detailed how to get into the main island in Fortnite creative mode.
How to Get into the Main Island in Fortnite Creative Mode
- Firstly, players will need to head into Creative Mode.
- Secondly, users will need to go into the island and spawn a plane.
- Then, you’ll need to jump into the plane and respawn as fast as you can.
- After that, you’ll need to spawn another plane and drive towards the main island whilst ascending.
- Once the plane goes level, this will mean that you’re on top of the barrier.
- Next, users will need to jump out of the driver’s seat.
- If the steps above have been completed, from this point onwards you’ll be able to fly into the main Fortnite island.
How to Get Fortnite Driftboard Vehicle Early
- Firstly, players will need to complete the steps for how to get into the main island in Fortnite creative mode. These have been detailed above.
- Once you’re in the main island in creative mode, players will then be able to acquire the Fortnite Driftboard vehicle and test it out early! You should be able to spot the vehicle throughout the map.
The previous method for getting into the main island in creative mode was patched. Epic Games could very well have plans to follow suit and patch this method. Therefore, those who want to fully acclimatise to this new aspect, may want to test it out as soon as possible.