A recent in-game announcement by Epic Games has confirmed that New features and items will be coming to Fortnite Battle Royale. The New Fortnite Battle Royale Jetpack will be coming soon to the game, therefore we have wrote what you can expect.
Fortnite Battle Royale New Jetpack
Data miners already found out that the soon to be playable Jetpack will have 5 different modes:
- Boost: This mode will most likely work like the Jump pad and catapult you upwards.
- Hovering: This is where it gets interesting, hovering would allow you to stay in the air without loosing height.
- Falling: This could be a protection against fall damage, great for agressive players!
- None: This is most likely the code describing the Jetpack while it’s inactive.
New Items & Features
Numerous different Backpacks were found aswell, here’s a quick run-down on everything you need to know about them:
- Double Jump Backpack: The name says it all, a backpack you can use to double jump with.
- Missile Battery Backpack: This is basically a portabal mortar, the trajectory will be shown to you.
- Air Strike Backpack: We are not quiet sure what this will do in detail but the name suggests you mark an area and it will rain bombs on it.
- Detect Treasure Backpack: This one might have something to do with the new way of earning Battle Pass Tiers and it could potentialy help you with your weekly challanges.
Note: All the Backpacks had a “test” sign in their name and might not be added into the game!
Upcoming Challenges & Vending Machine
Prepare for the next weekly challenges that will start hitting the live servers soon!
There will be your usual tasks like:
- Eliminate 3 enemies at Moisty Mire
- Eliminate 3 enemies at Loot Lake
and so on, but there will also be completely new challenges that throw up a question:
- Use a Vending Machine
The Vending Machine is expected to work as a Cozy Campfire exept it will provide you with a random Shield Potion, that could be Mini Shields, the normal Shield Potions, a Slurp Juice and even a Chug Jug!