Epic Games have just released the Fortnite Season 8, week 5 challenges in-game. The recently leaked challenges appear to be the same as the official ones.
It appears as though the vast majority of these challenges are fairly self-explanatory. There are, however, a few which may require the assistance of a Fortnite cheat sheet map. This cheat sheet is now live below.
Epic Games have also just released the Fortnite update 8.2 which brought some interesting additions to the game. One of these was the Poison Dart Trap. Epic Games did, however, change the rewards you’ll receive for eliminating opposing players. This seems to of become very unpopular with pro players and Fortnite streamers, including Ninja.
Fortnite Season 8, Week 5 Challenges
As always, there are seven weekly challenges for players to complete. There will be seven in total for Battle Pass owners or just the three challenges that are free to complete if you don’t own this. These are the official challenges but are the same as the leaked ones.
- Deal 200 damage with Scoped Weapons to opponents (5 Battle Stars)
- Search seven chests at Paradise Palms or Shifty Shafts (5 Battle Stars)
- Complete a lap of the Race Track in Happy Hamlet (10 Battle Stars)
- Get 15 bounces in a single throw with the Bouncy Ball toy (5 Battle Stars)
- Gain 50 shield from mushrooms, 100 shield from small shield potions and 100 shield from shield potions (5 Battle Stars)
- Use a Volcano Vent, a zipline, and a vehicle in the same match (10 Battle Stars)
- Eliminate three opponents at Pirate Camps (10 Battle Stars)
As you can see, each challenge offers a certain amount of Battle Pass. If you don’t have time to complete all of these, it’s worth prioritizing the ones with more Battle Stars on offer.
This Fortnite Season 8, Week 5 cheat sheet predominantly details the locations of Pirate Camps and chests in Paradise Palms and Shifty Shafts.
Fortnite Season 8, Week 5 Cheat Sheet Map
With the help of @thesquatingdog, this Fortnite cheat sheet map should help you easily tackle the Season 8, Week 5 challenges.
Will you be completing these Fortnite Season 8, Week 5 challenges? How much does the Fortnite cheat sheet help you?