Epic Games have now released the Fortnite Season 8, Week 4 challenges in-game. While players may find some of these a little difficult, we’ve compiled a Fortnite Cheat Sheet map below. In addition, we’ve also featured a guide on how to find the Secret Banner (Battle Star has been replaced) as part of the Discovery challenges.
Fortnite Season 8, Week 4 Challenges
The official challenges are now available. Players can attempt to tackle seven in total with the Battle Pass, whereas if you haven’t acquired the Battle Pass there will only be three up for grabs.
- Search for two Buried Treasure (5 Battle Stars)
- Launch yourself through 25 structures with a Pirate Cannon (5 Battle Stars)
- Get an elimination with a Scoped weapon and a Suppressed weapon (10 Battle Stars)
- Use The Baller in five different matches (5 Battle Stars)
- Eliminate 10 opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park (1 Battle Star)
- Outlast 90 opponents in a single match (10 Battle Stars)
- Land at: Tilted Towers, Junk Junction, Retail Row, Happy Hamlet and Pleasant Park (1 Battle Star each)
Each challenge offers a set amount of Battle Pass. Therefore, you might want to use your time efficiently by prioritizing the more important challenges over others.
Fortnite Cheat Sheet Map
With the help of @ItsEnergie’s Fortnite cheat sheet map, players can now easily tackle the Season 8, Week 4 challenges.
How to Find Secret Banner, Battle Star Replaced – Discovery Challenge
After players have completed all of the week 4 challenges, as part of the Discovery challenges users will be granted with the loading screen. Then, you’ll be able to acquire this week’s secret banner.
The hint to where each Battle Star/Banner lurks is often featured within the loading screen. This week is no different, although it is a tad harder to see. If you zoom in closely, however, you’ll discover the banner plastered over one of the pillars in the background.
On the loading screen, this is featured towards the far right-hand side. In correspondence to the Fortnite map, this can be found roughly Northeast of the Volcano. For any confusion, we’ve highlighted this area below.
It’s worth taking note that players won’t be able to discover the secret banner until all of week 4’s challenges are completed.
What are your thoughts on the Season 8, Week 4 challenges? Does the Fortnite Cheat Sheet map provide a great deal of help to you?