The Fortnite Season 7, Week 3 Challenges are now available in-game! Whilst there are no prior instructions to help, we’ve detailed a Fortnite Cheat Sheet Map for the Season 7, Week 3 Challenges below. The majority of this week’s challenges require very little skill. Some, however, have tasked players to think a little more.
Fortnite Cheat Sheet Map for Season 7, Week 3 Challenges
The official Fortnite Season 7, Week 3 Challenges are the following:
- Ride a Zipline in different matches – 0 / 5
- Stage 1: Land at Lonely Lodge – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Land at Pleasant Park – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Land at Lucky Landing – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4: Land at Lazy Links – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Land at Tilted Towers – 1 Battle Star
- Legendary Weapon Eliminations [HARD] – 0 / 2
- Search chests at Polar Peak or Tomato Temple (7)
- Ring the doorbell in different named locations in a single match (2)
- Search between ski lodges (1)
- Stage 1: Deal damage with shotguns to opponents (200)
First on the list is the ‘Ride a Zipline in different matches’ challenge. This is arguably the most relevant in terms of checking for help. Although Ziplines can be found throughout the entire map, the majority of players don’t know all the Fortnite Zipline Locations. Therefore, we’ve detailed each location on the Season 7 map in another post.
In addition, other Fortnite Season 7, Week 3 Challenges appear to be fairly straightforward. Legendary weapon eliminations, Deal damage with shotguns to opponents, amongst others all require very little effort to complete. These particular ones can be completed without making major changes to your usual gameplay style / techniques.
On the other hand, however, this week also tasks you with the ‘Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in different matches’ challenge. This one may create a little confusion. Prior to completing this challenge, most users will likely need to check out the Fortnite Cheat Sheet map below:
Furthermore, players may also need to refer back to this Fortnite Cheat Sheet Map prior to completing the ‘Search chests at Polar Peak or Tomato Temple’ challenge. Although chests can be discovered all throughout those locations, users who aren’t familiar with them both may need to know exactly where the chests are lurking.