In addition to an array of changes made in the latest Black Ops 4 update, a new weapon has also made an appearance in Call of Duty Blackout. While it can be quite a task to obtain the weapon, we’ve compiled a guide on how to get the Ray Gun Mark II in Call of Duty Blackout.
How to get Ray Gun Mark 2 in Blackout
- Firstly, you’ll need to head into Ghost Town – the latest major addition to Blackout.
- After that, you’ll need to acquire a Combat Axe.
- Once you’ve managed to find a Combat Axe, use the lethal weapon to hit a Bullseye on the dart board in the Saloon. (PLEASE NOTE: You must be standing behind the line of chalk just in front of the target.)
After the steps above have been completed, a piano will begin to play. Then, a Jail cell door will be unlocked where the question mark is on a wall. To get the Ray Gun Mark II in Call of Duty Blackout, you must interact with the question mark.
Ray Gun Mark II Compared to Original Ray Gun
While the Ray Gun Mark II is significantly more difficult to acquire, you may think it comes with a host of improvements. Despite that being the case, it also arrives with many similarities.
- Once you obtain the weapon, you may not want to be spraying bullets everywhere, as the addition only comes with a maximum of 60 rounds of ammo.
- Fires three-round bursts
- Doesn’t deal splash damage
While the Ray Gun Mark 2 is one of the most powerful weapons in the game, it’s unclear as to whether several players can obtain it in a single match. At the end of the day, if you manage to get your hands on it then you’ve got a huge advantage over other players.