Respawn are now rolling out Apex Legends update 1.12 on PS4, Xbox One and PC. The official patch notes have featured some interesting changes, here’s what they are.
Their latest Apex Legends update has predominantly introduced an array of new bug fixes. Some of which have been widely requested for a while now.
The latest update’s file size can be subject to change, depending on your platform and region. It’s not massive in size, however.
Patch Notes for Apex Legends 1.12 Update
- Issues have been addressed regarding looting from death boxes.
- Additionally, PS4 players have received their own exclusive fix. Many players have been complaining as of recently due to the in-game reward message not showing the right of the image. This was previously displaying an orange and purple checker image instead for PS Plus subscribers.
Respawn has confirmed that the following config commands are now live:
- Previously, players would not be awarded with Less Forgiveness, following their teammate deciding to leave during an Elite match. This has now been resolved.
- Further to this, Respawn has also made changes in a bid to improve how Loss Forgiveness works. It will now work more consistently, unlike before.
- A bug has been fixed where Caustic’s Nox Gas Traps would damage players through walls.
- An exploit which previously allowed you to repeatedly place Caustic’s Nox Gas Traps with no cooldown has now been resolved.
- Fixed issue with “nerfed” skydiving from a Jump Tower.
- Players have previously been reporting several new localization issues for Xbox and PS4. These have now been fixed.
- While users have been experiencing heavily decreased accuracy when ADS and sliding prior to this update, Respawn has introduced a change to fix this.
- Octane’s Jump Pad featured a minor audio bug. This is no longer the case.
- Fixed a number of game logic script errors.
In addition to these changes, Reddit u/Jayfresh_Respawn, has also mentioned that “sky diving from balloons should feel how it felt before the last patch now.” Futhermore, while several players have been complaining about issues with ‘code:leaf’, they also addressed this by mentioning that it’s not yet fixed. They have confirmed it is being worked on, however.
Which change has been most relevant to you in Apex Legends update 1.12? Let us know in the comments.