Brace yourself for the adrenaline-pumping Assault on Vondel event. This event brings an array of exciting challenges tailored for individual players and a set of community objectives.
Engage in intense battles as you strive to complete these challenges and unlock a treasure trove of new Warzone features.
What Is the Assault on Vondel Event?
The Assault on Vondel event is a limited-time event where players can earn medals by completing specific challenges.
These medals can be exchanged for individual rewards. Additionally, there are community goals that require the player base to collectively acquire a particular amount of medals in order to unlock new features on the Vondel map.
In the Assault on Vondel Event, a covert operative, Nikto, has seized control of Vondel alongside a legion of hired soldiers. As an Operator, your objective is to counter Nikto’s forces and recapture the city, engaging in a fierce battle to restore order and security.
Assault on Vondel End Date
The Assault on Vondel event will be live until July 7, 2023, at 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET / 5 PM BST. This means players will have just over three weeks to unlock all rewards from the individual and community challenges.
- Assault on Vondel will end in:
How to Earn Medals in Assault on Vondel in MW2 & Warzone
To earn medals in the Assault on Vondel event, you can:
- Complete the challenges in the Assault on Vondel event tab.
- Place 5th or higher in any Warzone match.
- Get 15 kills in a Multiplayer match in which your teams wins.
All Assault on Vondel Challenges
You will earn one medal and 1000 XP for every individual challenge you complete.
- Find the Detonator at Graveyard
- Complete a Contract started at Graveyard
- Kill 10 enemies at Graveyard
- Find the Detonator at Castle
- Open 10 containers at Castle
- Kill 3 Operators at Castle
- Find the Detonator at University
- Complete a Contract started at University
- Open 10 containers at University
- Find the Detonator at Market
- Open 10 containers at Market
- Kill 3 Operators at Market
- Find the Detonator at City Hall
- Complete a Contract started at City Hall
- Kill 10 enemies at City Hall
- Find the Detonator at Mall
- Open 10 containers at Mall
- Kill 3 Operators at Mall
- Find the Detonator at Central Station
- Complete a Contract started at Central Station
- Kill 3 Operators at Central Station
- Find the Detonator at Museums
- Complete a contract started at Museums
- Kill 3 Operators at Museums
- Find the Detonator at Stadium
- Open 10 containers at Stadium
- Kill 10 Enemies at Stadium
- Find the Detonator at Zoo
- Open 10 containers at Zoo
- Kill 10 enemies at Zoo
- Win 5 matches of Hardpoint
- Confirm 75 kills in Kill Confirmed
- Get 25 Assault Kills
- Win 5 matches of Search & Destroy
- Capture 25 points in Domination
- Get 25 Defender Kills
- Win 5 matches of Headquarters
- Get 3 Kills without dying 15 times in Team Deathmatch
- Get 15 High-Value Target Kills in Bounty
As a community, Warzone players will have an opportunity to unlock additional features and items for Vondel. These features can be achieved by hitting the community medal goal for each reward:
- Collect 125 million medals as a community – Taxi Boat & Trams added to Vondel
- TBA – Reinforcement Flares added to Vondel
- TBA – Favorite Supply Box added to Vondel
- TBA – Unlocks the Tonfa Melee Weapon
All Assault on Vondel Medal Rewards
Here are all the rewards you can earn by redeeming your medals:
- 1 Medal
- Foul Play Loading Screen
- 5 Medals
- The Shallows Vehicle Skin
- 10 Medals
- Good To Be King Emblem
- Seadog X12 Blueprint – MW2 Owners Only
- 20 Medals
- Trishula Signal 50 Blueprint
- Large Deep Sea Danger Decal – MW2 Owners Only
- 25 Medals
- Splatter Tactics Camo
- Breath In The Soul Weapon Sticker – MW2 Owners Only
- 30 Medals
- Large Randy The Ribbiter Decal
- Electrifying Operator Finishing Move
- 40 Medals
- Alpha Brigade Aksel Operator Skin
- Train Car Camo
- Orders Incoming Loading Screen
- Col. Squeaks Weapon Charm – MW2 Owners Only