Here’s ever everything you need to know about Warzone 2’s current server status and whether or not it’s currently down.
Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 is the latest Battle Royale title on the market and COD fans can’t wait to hop into Activision’s latest shooter. However, if you’re having issues with the servers, you’re not alone.
After all, hundreds of thousands of players are attempting to jump into Warzone 2.0 right now, so there are bound to be a few issues here and there.
Thankfully, we’ve got everything you need to know when it comes to checking if Warzone 2 servers are down or having issues.
If you’re looking for Warzone 1 – here’s when Warzone Caldera is coming back online!
Are Warzone 2 Servers Down?
No, right now, Warzone 2.0 servers are not down, but they’ve recently rolled out access to the Battle Royale across the globe. Servers will likely have some issues over the launch period even though they’re officially online for all players.
How to Check Warzone 2 Server Status
You can check the Warzone 2 server status using the following methods:
- Head to the Activision Support Online Services page.
- Here, Activision will inform gamers if there are any known issues with servers on any platforms, whether you’re playing on PlayStation, Xbox, or PC. However, it doesn’t specifically track Warzone outages, just Activision servers in general.
- Use Downdetector to see if a large number of other Call of Duty players are reporting issues with the Warzone servers.
- If you’re seeing a large spike on the Downdetector graph, you’re not the only one experiencing issues with the Warzone servers.
- Finally, check the Activision Support Twitter page.
- This account will often reveal if Warzone is down for a long period of time. However, it’s unlikely to comment on minor server issues.
How to Fix Warzone 2 Connection Problems
If you’re having issues with Warzone 2 connection but the servers are online, here are a few fixes you should try:
Restart Your Router
Turn your internet router off, wait 30 seconds, and then switch it back on. Once you’re back online, you may find that your overall connection has improved.
Restart Your Console or PC
The tried-and-true turn it off and on again method works more than you’d think! Fully reset your console or PC to reset any potential issues that are preventing online connectivity from being at its most stable.
Switch to a Wired Connection
If you’re relying on Wi-Fi your connection will always be less stable than with a wired connection. If possible, try running an Ethernet cable between your console/PC and your router.
Not only will this improve your overall internet speed, it’ll make your connection far more stable, leading to less lag in-game!
Check Your Internet Speed
If servers are healthy but you’re still having issues, it could be your own internet speed that’s the issue. Run an internet speed test online to check that you’re getting the connection you should be getting.
If not, you’ll need to contact your Internet Service Provider.