The April 2023 Pokemon GO Community Day features Togetic and is taking place from 2 PM to 5 PM local time on Saturday, April 15, 2023.
For the duration of this event, Togetic will be spawning much more often in the wild.
Additionally, there are a load of great event bonuses, Tier 4 Raids, Research, and a featured Togekiss attack for players to enjoy!
But before you learn all of the details about the event, find out whether you can catch shiny Togetic in Pokemon GO!
Pokemon GO Togetic Community Day Bonuses
The following bonuses will be active for the duration of the Community Day:
- 2× Candy for catching Pokemon
- 2x Chance to receive Candy XL when catching Pokemon (level 31 trainers and above)
- Eggs placed in Incubators during the Community Day will have 1/4 hatch distance
- Incense activated during the Community Day will last 3 hours
- Lure Modules activated during the Community Day will last 3 hours
- Community Day surprise snapshot encounters
- One additional Special Trade until 10 PM on the Community Day
- Trades will cost 50% less Stardust until 10 PM on the Community Day
- Togepi has a chance of hatching from 2km Eggs obtained during the Community Day event
Featured Togekiss Attack – Aura Sphere
From 2 PM until 10 PM local time on the April 15 Pokemon GO Community Day, evolving Togetic will make it turn into a Togekiss that knows the exclusive charged attack Aura Sphere.
This is a Fighting-type attack that has 100 power in battle against other trainers and 90 power when battling in Gyms and Raids.
If you don’t manage to get a Togekiss with Aura Sphere on the Community Day, you’ll need an Elite Charged TM to teach it this exclusive attack!
Tier 4 Togetic Community Day Raids
Following the Pokemon GO Togetic Community Day, from 5 PM to 10 PM local time, there will be Tier 4 Raids where players can battle Togetic.
You must take part in these Raids in person, as you cannot use Remote Raid Passes. This is the same for all Tier 4 Community Day Raids.
Winning one of these Togetic Raids will cause more Togetic spawn around the Gym for 30 minutes. This allows players to farm some more Togetic Candy even after the main event has ended.
Make sure you know the best counters to win Togetic Raids in Pokemon GO before you start battling in the Community Day Raids!
Spreading Cheer Ticket & Research
Pokemon GO players can purchase the Togetic Community Day Spreading Cheer Ticket from the in-game shop for $1. This gives access to a Special Research Story that rewards players with Togetic Candy and encounters with the Togetic family!
There will also be Timed Research and Community Day Field Research Tasks for players to claim and complete from 2 PM to 5 PM on April 15, 2023.
There’s still plenty more for Pokemon GO fans to look forward to following this month’s Community Day. Check out the April 2023 Pokemon GO events schedule to find out what else is in store!