Apex Legends has finally made its way to mobile devices, but you’ll need to unlock all your favorite Legends all over again!
Apex Legends is finally launching on mobile devices after just recently going into their 13th Season, Saviors.
But if you’re hoping to play as your favorite Legend right off the bat, you might be disappointed.
Here’s everything you need to know about every Legend coming to Apex Legends Mobile and how to unlock them.
Check out our Apex Legends Mobile Global Release Schedule to stay up to date with your time zone’s latest launch time.
Every Legend in Apex Legends Mobile And How to Unlock Them
Players are able to unlock a total of 9 different playable Legends in Apex Legends Mobile.
This means that not every Legend currently available in Apex Legends is available on Apex Legends Mobile.
Thankfully players will be able to unlock most Legends for free. All you need to do is progress through the game and level up.
Here is every Legend coming to Apex Legends Mobile and how you can unlock them:
- Bloodhound – Unlocked from the beginning
- Bangalore – Unlocked at Level 2
- Lifeline – Unlocked at Level 3
- Pathfinder – Unlocked at Level 4
- Gibraltar – Unlocked at Level 5
- Wraith – Unlocked at Level 14
- Octane – Purchased for 700 Syndacite Gold
- Mirage – Purchased for 700 Syndacite Gold
- Caustic – Unlocked Through the Battle Pass at Level 25 as a Free Reward
- Fade – Unlocked with 10 Fade Pieces (or 750 Syndicate Gold)
And that’s how you unlock all the current Legends available in Apex Legends Mobile. To level up, you’ll need to play the game and collect the EXP given at the end of each match. Completing challenges will also help you level up more quickly.
And if you haven’t already, make sure you Pre-Register! You’ll be able to unlock some great rewards.