With Apex Legends Mobile now available, you may be wondering whether there is controller support, and what controllers are supported if so!
Apex Legends Mobile is finally here, with the mobile version of the hit Battle Royale game finding itself in our palms!
Whether you’ve played the original game or not, you’re likely going to have a great time with Apex Legends Mobile!
But what if you want to be a bit more competitive at Apex Legends Mobile? Well, here is whether Apex Legends Mobile has controller support, and if so, which controllers are compatible!
Does Apex Legends Mobile Have Controller Support?
Apex Legends Mobile features controller support, allowing you to play the game with your favorite controller!
Players who prefer using a controller instead of touch controls will likely be happy with this. While Apex Legends Mobile may have been made with touch controls in mind, it’s better with a controller.
Controllers can only be used while in-game, so you’ll need to use the touchscreen for menus and settings.
Of course, not all controllers will be supported with Apex Legends Mobile. Here is a list of all the currently compatible controllers in Apex Legends Mobile.
What Controllers Can You Use With Apex Legends Mobile
Here are all of the controllers that you can currently play Apex Legends Mobile with:
As and when new controllers become compatible if ever, we will update this list to reflect that!
- Xbox Series X/S Official Controller
- Xbox One Official Controller
- PlayStation DualSense
- PlayStation DualShock 4
- Razer Kishi
These are the controllers that have been confirmed to work with Apex Legends Mobile.
How to Connect Controllers to Mobile for Apex Legends Mobile
Here’s how to connect an Xbox or PlayStation controller to your mobile device for Apex Legends Mobile:
For Xbox Controllers:
- Make sure to turn on the Bluetooth option in your device’s settings.
- Turn on your Xbox controller
- Press the controller’s Pair button (the small circle button at the top of the controller) for three seconds and release.
- Head to your device’s settings, and find the Bluetooth option.
- Select Xbox Wireless Controller when it pops up as an option.
For PlayStation Controllers:
- Make sure the Bluetooth option is turned on in your device settings.
- Press and hold the PlayStation logo button and the Share / Create button. If done correctly, the light sensor should start flashing.
- Head to your device’s settings and find Bluetooth options.
- Select Wireless Controller to pair your PlayStation controller and your mobile device.
A good controller is only half of what you need – find out how to increase your framerate to 60 FPS in Apex Legends Mobile!
And while you’re here, find out how to unlock all Legends in Apex Legends Mobile!
On the standard version of the game, find out why players are annoyed with the Kraber nerf in Season 13 of Apex Legends.